Chapter 25: Epilogue

Let's do this.....
Luca's Pov:
I walked through the club, my eyes scanning all of the talent. Girls grinding on guys, guys attempting not to go too far, too quick. People falling over drunk, endless amounts of skin and sweat.

I tipped my hat a little further down so it covered my face more. I leaned against the bar and sipped on my drink. I looked over and saw the most beautiful girl in the room. Dressed in a sexy little cocktail dress, she had every guy in the room breaking their  necks.

She glanced over her shoulder at me and gave me a suggestive smile. I walked over to her, I glared at the man in front of her trying to beat me to the punch. He walked away and I had her all to myself.

I turned her around and looked into her blue eyes. "You really shouldn't tease everyone like that."

"Maybe I like all of the attention." She smirked at me in the adorable and sexy way she always did.

"Be careful what you wish for." I smiled down at my girl and twirled her around. "Want to go home?"

She shrugged. "Sure, it's a bit hot in here." She wiggled her eyebrows and her hips. I chuckled and grabbed her hand before walking her out.

"Have you talked to your friends since we got here?"

She nodded. "They left a few minutes ago. Olivia is still aching over her breakup and Aiden didn't want to leave her alone."

I nodded and we both got into my car. "I'll give her a call in the morning to make sure she's okay."

"Did you have a good night?" I smirked over at her.

"Oh, yeah. The hot men drooling over me, the hot sweaty sex in the bathroom. It was every girls dream."

My smirk dropped. "Bathroom sex?"

She grinned over at me. "Is that jealousy I hear. Relax."

"You're my girl, you know that." I was always possessive with her. It was an entirely new feeling. Within the four years we have been together, she has never ceased to drive me crazy. She knew she did things to me and she used it to her advantage every time.

"I'll never forget it." She grabbed my hand and pulled it into her lap.

"You better not, there will be grave consequences."

"Looking forward to it." She squeezed my hand and I drove us home.

~
"Haven't you ever wondered if he will ask you to marry him?" Olivia asked. "You guys have been together for almost 5 years, has it ever crossed your mind."

"We have talked about it and neither of us are really in a hurry. We live together, we pretty much already share everything. I guess I just don't see why a piece of paper is so important." I shrugged.

"I understand that." Aiden said with a piece of pizza hanging out of his mouth. Some things never changed. "Soon you guys will just have a common law marriage anyway."

"It's still not the same." Olivia argued.

"Hey, if he ever wants to ask me to marry him then we will have this conversation. Until then, it isn't up for debate."

They both sighed but nodded anyway. I knew marriage was a touchy subject for Olivia. She had met a sweet guy at college and they were even engaged to be married after a year together. He ended up finding someone else and broke off there engagement. She has slowly worked her way out of her rut but she's still heartbroken.

Aiden has been the most help to her. He was there for her when she needed to cry and he took care of her when she had to call off all of the wedding details. He has been her rock. It's not like he had anything better to do, he was still the hump and dump type and nobody saw that changing any time soon.