Chapter 13: Luca To The Rescue

~Blaze~
Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter(:

Luca's Pov:
It had been awhile since a woman literally fell into my arms. If only it was always this easy.

She collapsed into my arms in a very dramatic fashion, I lifted her further into my grasp to prevent her from falling on the club floor.

"Seriously?" I grumbled as I picked her up like a baby to carry her out to my car. "Last time I checked, my employees were supposed to serve me, not the other way around."

People stared curiously at us as I carried her through the parking lot. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, that is until she let out the most manly snore I had ever heard. I stopped in my tracks as she stirred in my arms. "This is just great."

I opened the passenger door to my car with a little difficulty and set her inside. She had a small purse with her that was dangling off of her hip. I needed to find out where she lived, the last thing I needed was to take her back to my place and then have to explain it all in the morning.

I unzipped her small wallet purse and looked for her license. She didn't live far, but she did live in an apartment complex. It had been years since I even drove through that area. I sighed and put her license back and grabbed her apartment key before walking over to the drivers side.

I started to drive towards her apartment complex, I was tempted to turn on my radio to drown out the snores. It made me want to pull my ears off. I didn't know if this was a normal occurrence but no man could sleep next to woman who snored so fucking loudly.

I approached the town she lived in and was shocked by the sudden change of scenery. There were alleyways that didn't look very safe and people walking along the road who either looked high or just plain psychotic. "The fuck?" I muttered as I tried to pinpoint where her apartment complex was located.

It was as if the color of the world changed the second my car passed into the town. As if I were in a comic book and the scene dramatically changed to dark in the blink of an eye.

I finally approached her building and began to slow down and I took in the site.

It was a shit hole to say the least.

It looked as if the building would collapse if the wind was strong enough.

I parked in front of the building, I got out and glanced at the people. They all eyed my car with interest, I'm assuming they know that it's worth more than anything they have ever imagined let alone seen. "Don't even think about it." I said loud enough for them to hear and scamper away.

The people here were poor, they were practically begging for someone with money to come along so they could get some sort of sympathy.

I went over to the passenger side and lifted Amelia into my arms. I walked in and was immediately repulsed by the smell. It was like a combination of sex and tobacco, that thought was sort of confirmed when I saw a couple making out on the stairs. It was as if this were a brothel, it sure as fuck smelled like it.

I grimaced before walking up the stairs, I tried to remember what her apartment number was to avoid having to look in her wallet again. I walked up to the door and pushed my hand into her pocket where I had stuffed her key and unlocked the door.

Her apartment was better smelling than the lobby that was for certain. I stumbled inside with her in my arms before kicking the door shut. "Mhm." I looked down at her and she smacked her lips and snuggled further into my very expensive suit jacket.

I sighed again before chuckling at her childish act before going to the bedroom. It looked as if she barely slept here, there was maybe 5 outfits at the most and there weren't any photos or anything personal.