Sigh

" Senpai.. you shouldn't be to depress about your looks. You are adorable the way you are~" (Claudia)

Claudia smiled while taking a sit beside me while patting my shoulder.

" The World was really unfair.. Senpai, look I'm already 12 years old but i can't feel up my boobs!! They're so FLAT." (Claudia)

" I think.. you're diverging the Topic.. we're taking about the Looks not your Boobs."

" Senpai.. you're so mean.. If we're talking who has experience the unfairness of this world it would be me! I've been reincarnated in the body of the girl!! wuwuwu.. you didn't know how i am experiencing a mental and physical torment every month." (Claudia)

"... pardon. I think you're right.. you have it more than me.."

I patted Claudia's shoulder while looking at her grieving face.

" I think you two are diverging the Topic." (Nathan)

"" Nonsense!! ""

" Aren't we talking about my Handsome face right now? " (Nathan)

" pui! What handsome face? You just got Lucky that you become the Heroine's Brother and blessed and showed by The Heroine's Protagonist Aura and Genes!!" (Claudia)

" That's right. You're just hugging you're golden thigh."

Nathan glared on us and blush.

" I am not hugging my Sister! " (Nathan)

" huhuhu.. The Siscon was very embarrassed right now~ Did you do something lalalala~ things with your little sister? Don't tell me it's true Nathan? You're Selling you're body to your Little Sister? What are you a Bro toy?" (Claudia)

Claudia showed a smug look on her face while looking at Nathan while the latter is gritting his teeth in anger ready to punch Claudia's smug face.

" Oi, Claudia stop now... I think things have my diverging to much now.."

I frowned while looking at the Standing Nathan who was ready to beat up Claudia even she was a girl.

" Really? Then why don't you slut sell your body?! You can go to the Brothel and become a prostitute begging for your pussy to get fucked?!?!" (Nathan)
" What did you say?! Bastard!! You're just a dirty pig shamelessly hugging and flattering your Little Sister!! Bro toy!!" (Claudia)

" ****! You're just a perverted Slut who has a flat chest!! " (Nathan)

" You two stop– "

"" **** off!!  ""

"......"

What did i do wrong?!? I just want to stop you two!! I think the two of you have gone off too far!!

I quickly stand up to stop the two who was preparing to punch each other face.

" Oi.. you two you should calm down."
I block their way so that they can calm down.

" I'm sorry for you two to lead this way in this kind of matter.. It's my fault.. you shouldn't quarrel for this kind of things. It's just a smal– "

" What small?! My boobs isn't small!!"
(Claudia)

" Senior are you saying that it was just a small matter?!" (Nathan)

" Yes.. it was started because of my bickering so you should le–"

" I can't let my dignity as a man go down! I'm not a Bro toy!! You Slut i will ******* show you what a real man is!! " (Nathan)