Three Robed person

Start from the beginning

" Who am i? Doesn't you need to know but.. You can call me Spirit of Repentance.. Did you feel guilty for the sins that you committed? .."

The person look on me. I can feel anger underneath those emotionless white mask.

Did i feel guilty?

" No.."

" I see.. You need to pay for your sins..but not now is the right time.. "

The yellow robed person with a black sad mask come forward.

" Marquis Lilan.. we would help you escape here in the Prison.."

The yellow robed person suddenly come up with an unexpected news for us.

" Why would you help us escape? Aren't you the one who bring the trouble to Drake Lilan in the first place? So why are you helping us?" (Marquis Lilan)

" We would transfer you to a different place.. when the time comes.. i would hope that you will repent for your sins."

The black robed person said to us as the White robed person raise his hand as i suddenly feel that we are being sucked by a portal that appeared underneath us.

" Don't worry you will arrive in a safe place.."

Why would they let us escape?

****************

" Senpai, they're safely transported to another place now."

The yellow robed person... Claudia come forward to me while removing her Golden Smiling mask revealing her beautiful face.

" Good."

" Senpai aren't you going to remove your mask?" (Claudia)

" No need."

" It was hard to breathe under the mask." (Nathan)

Nathan said as he removed his Mask under the yellow robe.

" Senpai~ the potion that you make was really amazing.. It was like the pixie dust in Peter Pan!" (Claudia)

" We should go out here now. Did you safely transported them there?"

" The Dark Magic User Association? Senior why would you decide to send them there? " (Nathan)

" It's a safe place for them.."

Claudia opened a portal as we walk through them.

Gathering Evidence not only on Drake Lilan but including the traitors in Meryid Kingdom during the Prelude War which was the start of the Dark Era after that one week of hard work we secretly give the Evidence and place it on his Majesty's bedroom.

After that we just heard the news of the Four Generals purging out the Traitors.

" Senpai, how is it? With this we will start to create the Reputation of the Great Spirit Sages!! First our name is known for giving out the name of traitors in Meryid Kingdom... The Robes and Mask that looks so cool and awesome!! Then we will start by stopping all evil in the world!! " (Claudia)

" As I said before nii-chan, not just you, but also them... You three are a bunch of chuunibyous!   "

" .. Claudia i don't have a plan on becoming a Hero.. Well we just did this thing preventing the Bad thing that will happen with Nathan and his parents.. I hope these things are enough to lessen the casualties that will happen in Meryid Kingdom.. a few months from now."

Claudia pouted as she look at me.

" Senpai is quite a selfish person.." (Claudia)

" When did i say that i was a Selfless person? I just did these things for our friendship and the Contract that we made together. "

" Sorry my bad.." (Claudia)

" If a Cannon Fodder like me decided to play the Hero I'm sure that i will be dead long time ago. It was the Heroine's job, Brother's and their other companions to Defeat the Demon King and his generals in the Future."

Nathan glared at us as i just shrugged my shoulders.

" Your Sister has the Protagonist Halo so I'm sure she will defeat the Demon King in the Future. "

" But Senpai wouldn't you get dragged between the war in the future? " (Claudia)

" I will surely prevent becoming a Cannon Fodder! Look aren't my future look promising right now? After the war that will happen a few months from now on I'm sure we can slowly live peacefully without worried about our Tragedic Deaths."

" An ugly swan can also dream huh... "

" Don't you destroy my happy dreams, Demon Brat. "

" So we're back at 'Demon Brat' terms now?  "

" Shut up. "

Ignoring the brat, I stared at them. Claudia smiled as she laughed while looking at me.

" That's true! But Senpai.. aren't you forgetting one thing? "

" What it is? "

" Is the Demon King interested in Senpai? I remember that When we go in Western Continent that the Demon Lord Kiss– " (Claudia)

" Lalalala I don't hear anything."

Cough..

Cough

" Senpai are you alright?!" (Claudia)

****! Just please don't remind me of those embarrassing things!