"Are you nervous?"

"I'm more nervous about getting wrecked than entering the team," I confessed knowing that she would never judge, but understand. "The team players are huge, I don't think I can stand a chance to that."

Even though I grew bigger and taller from last year, the team grow even more bigger. I only recently started to work out. So yes, I was a cat compared to tigers.

She got up from the bench and started walking towards me. I followed her with my eyes, wondering what's on her mind. Yet little did I know when she stopped inches away from me, she got on the tip of her toes and whispered in my ear.

"You can do it." she sent me shivers with her voice. "All you need is just a boost."

And that was when she kissed me on my cheek.

The area her soft lips touch felt warm. Even though it took half a second, I felt weak on my knees. I knew that I was never going to wash my face ever again.

She backed away with a big grin on her face. I suddenly felt hot and I knew that I was blushing. But it drew a smile on her face which made me crazier about her.

"I don't know. Maybe a kiss on the lips would be more effective?" I thought out loud only to end up making her laugh.

I chuckled embarrassingly, only to get responded by, "How about after you kill trails?"

"It's a deal."

Funny how I still haven't gotten that kiss...

I opened my eyes not knowing how long I've stayed inside this small showering room. All I knew is my body had dried and my hair stopped dripping.

I pushed myself off the wall and grabbed the towel that was hanging on one of the stalls before I wrapped it around my waist. And with that, I unlocked the door and got out.

I was instantly hit by the smell of soap and the warmth of the room. It was foggy from the showers, but still bearable.

I passed by naked guys and continued towards the locker room. Some were getting dressed letting me know that I didn't take long in there.

I walked towards my locker and unlocked it, only to grab a pair of boxers, shorts and a shirt. That's when I started hearing my name.

"SeBaStIaN!!" I turned only to see Mason shouting my name as he runs to me ass naked.

I turned my sight away from him, not wanting to get blinded and went to put on my clothes. Only for him to stop me by turning me around.

He held me by my shoulder firmly. "Seb, let me just tell you that you were a beast out there!" he shook my a few times with encouragement.

"You are, Se-Beast-ian," he whispered mysteriously as I shook my head.

Yup, he's high...

"Thanks, Mason." I patted his arm as he lets go of me to run towards someone else to call names.

Once I was fully clothed, I sat on a bench and went to dry my hair. That's when I felt some two sit by my side.