Sons

A/N: Some of you requested Sons too..SO HERE IT IS!

~_~

Louis:

Name: Eric Fletcher Tomlinson

Birthday: 1st February, Starsign: Aquarius

Nickname: Ricky [called only by his girlfriend Angela Matthews]

Clothing Style: Loves anything plaid. He likes to wear button up t-shirts and pair them with rolled up shorts and on those casual days just plain plaid t-shirts with jeans. Let's just say his fashion taste is infact the most normal out of all the boys in the 1D family. 

Hairstyle: Swept to the side[ kinda like his father's when he was 18]  Eye Colour: Ocean Blue, Hair Colour: Brunette

Piercing or Tattoos: A quote tatooed which said "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations" on his lower back

Complexion: Tanned

Body Type: He has nice shoulders and hips because of him playing Volleyball, other than that he's average. When he doesn’t watch himself, he’s prone to weight gain in his gut and face so he tries to stay on top of it for his own comfort.   

Occupation: Student, Plays Volleyball for the international Volleyball team.

Hometown: Born in San Francisco, California. Raised in London, England.

Pet: None. [pets are just not allowed in the Tomlinson family because of an incident which occured. Let's just say the animal wasn't in good shape.]

Nemsis: Jared Parkins because once he purposely pushed him during Volleyball practice and Eric got really badly injured so he couldn't play for the big game.

Interests: Volleyball, Drinking excess amounts of fizzy drinks, annoying his little sister. [she's only a year younger to him.]

Music Preference: Anything Fall Out Boy. Other interests include, Sleeping With the Sirens, All Time Low and Green Day

Favourite Place Ever Been Too: Munich

Best Friend: Edwin Styles and  Miranda Hemmings [Luke Hemmings's daughter.]

Favourite Food: McDonald's french fries, Least Favourite Food: Mixed Vegetables 

Favourite Tradition: Every Thursday morning going to the beach with Edwin, Demetria and Miranda to just hangout and chill at the beach.

Personal Goals: Convince his dad to buy him a new car, Finding out a way to nicely break up with Angela [she was getting to clingy and he hates clingy girls], Being the best Vollyeball player in the entire world.

Most Afraid Of: Dying without saying goodbye to his family, Clowns.

Greatest Strenght: Only one who can argue back with Louis Tomlinson, Karaoke singing, Listening to Fall Out Boy on repeat for 24 hours straight on a Saturday.

Weakness: Miranda Hemmings, Anastasia's big sad pouts which convince him to help her in anything.

Biggest Regret: Slapping Anastasia really hard because she was bugging him.