Ring

Harry: The proposal was unexpected. Out of nowhere, he was suddenly down on one knee, offering a ring up to you, a diamond shining up from a small box. “Forever?” He asked, as you covered your mouth in surprise. You were in LA at some random restaurant and everyone was watching you and you never would’ve answered anything but yes, except in that moment you felt the pressure and couldn’t think of what to say so you just shook your head to signify a yes. The silver band, shaped like leaves, slid onto your finger perfectly as Harry scooped you into a kiss.

Louis: He always treated you like a princess, showering you with nice things that you told him you didn’t need. Louis always protested, saying that he loved you and wanted to give you the best of everything. The day you found the ring was no different. You were doing his laundry for him and there was a lump in the pocket of one of his jeans. It was a jewelry box, you quickly figured out and you were tempted to not open it, but your sense of curiosity overpowered that and you were faced with the immensely beautiful diamond encrusted ring. You’d talked about a future together before, but you hadn’t thought that he was anywhere near proposing, yet there you stood in the laundry room of his house, staring the three-part ring right in the diamonds. 

Zayn: It was one of those things that made you feel like you were two normal teenagers although neither of those things were true anymore. He had given you one of his rings to wear, telling you to wear it to think of him. Personally, you thought it was really cheesy at first. Carrying a guys ring around when it was too big to fit on any of your fingers? But slowly, you found yourself carrying it in your pocket and then later around your neck on a chain, your fingers finding it when you were lost in thought about him. Even when he was around, you didn’t take it off, you still toyed with it when you were watching him move around your apartment or his. The ring became a comfort to you just like he was.

Liam: At first, Liam refused the wedding rings that you’d chosen. His first protest was that his ring was too girly, it had flowers and he didn’t want to have to wear a wedding ring that was floral for the rest of eternity. When he grew to accept that, he complained about how your ring wasn’t traditional enough; it was some light blue stone, not a diamond. Finally, a few nights before the wedding as you two laid curled up beside each other, he admitted quietly that he really liked both of the rings and he couldn’t wait to call you his wife with that flowery ring on his finger.

Niall: His arms wrapped around you from behind, his chin resting on your shoulder, and lips pecking your cheek. “Hey, Y/N, got you a present.” Suddenly a light, glittering gold ring was held in front of you, not a diamond ring which you’d thought at first glance, but a aquamarine flower-shaped ring. “I love it, but what’s it for?” He slipped it onto your finger, his chin still resting on your shoulder as he said, “It’s just because you’re m’ little flower.” He swayed your bodies from side to side, tilting your head to capture your lips with his.

______________________________________________________________

ew I hate mondays but as promised <3

Next Update on Wednesday xx

Please vote and comment and leave suggestion running out of ideas :L

OH BTW PLEASE READ MY NEW 5SOS PREFERENCE BOOK I JUST STARTED IT PLEASE 

I UPDATE FOR THAT BOOK ON SUNDAY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY! PLEASE READ IT :)

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx

ps. got this one from tumblr :)