He Misses You While He's Away On Tour

Harry: I wonder what she's doing right now. Actually, I bet she's doing absolutely nothing, my lazy little goofball. Ten bucks says she's sitting on the couch, curled up in her favorite blanket watching some movie that makes her cry...God, I miss her so much. Does she miss me? Of course she misses me, but I know I miss her more. She probably thinks she does, but she's wrong. I can't tell her that though, because she's "always right" apparently. I miss her smile, I miss her laugh, I just really miss her. Should I call her? I think I'm going to call her. I want to hear her voice, even if she yells at me for interrupting her chick flick. Yeah, I'm going to call her. Now where's my phone?

Liam: Oh, hold on a moment, that dress would look amazing on (Y/N). How much is it? It's a bit pricey, but it's so worth it. Oh, she'll look stunning in this, simply stunning. It's my favorite color on her, I love her in purple. She's going to be so angry with me for buying this, I just know it, but the second she puts it on, she'll fall in love and forget about me spending the money. She can wear her hair all curly and pretty, and oh, I just have to buy this for her. Where's the cashier? I can't wait for her to see this, she's going to love it. How many days until I come home? Four, five? Five days. Five days until I see her. I can wait five days. It won't be easy, but I'll do it. She's going to be so surprised, her face will be priceless. My goodness, does anybody work here?

Louis: Oh, for Christ's sake, another interview? Thanks for throwing that one at us, management, always a pleasure. It's not like I was planning on flying home today, no, I wouldn't dream of it. I'll just squeeze myself onto a couch that's much too small for the five of us and answer the same damn questions for the umpteenth time this week. God damn it, I want to see her, I want to go home, even if it's just for a night. I haven't seen her in so long, I'll bet she doesn't even look the same. Okay, well that's silly, but she might have changed her hair, and I wasn't around to see it. I just miss her, I have to see her. I'm sick of skype dates, I want to hold her. Maybe I can have her flown in...No, I can't spring that on her, it's not that simple. Fuck, what can I do? Fuck management.

Niall: Sometimes I really hate this bunk, it's too cramped. I miss my bed- uhm, well, our bed, I mean. I miss (Y/N). She's probably all sprawled out and comfortable and having that weird dream she always does about the Russian secret agents. Her hairs probably all messy and in her face, and I'll bet you any money that she's snoring even though she says that she doesn't snore. Let me tell you something, she sure does. Loudly too, enough to wake me out of a deep sleep on some nights. But I'll never tell her that, no way. I don't want to embarrass her, and I don't really mind all that much. It's cute, just like everything she does. Man, I just want to go home, I miss her too much. And I'm usually the one who's the best about being away on tour. Not this time, lads, not this time.

Zayn: No, Zayn, don't call her. it's late over there, she's asleep. She's got work in the morning, and you should be asleep. Man, I've never hated jet-lag or time differences more than I do right now, this is ridiculous. My back kind of hurts, I think I threw it out during tonight's show. Damn Harry for running into that damn fire, and damn me having to save that boy's ass all the time. I could really go for one of her massages, that would make everything so much better right now. Hers are the best, she always knows what muscles are tight and how to loosen them the right way...I want to go home to her. It hurts too much being this far away. Nobody prepares you for this. I mean, you read about it, other celebrities saying that it's rough, but there's no way to understand until you really feel it for yourself. And I'm feeling it, I'm feeling hard. I just miss her and it's not fair. __________________________________________________________

I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE TAYLOR SWIFT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! VOTE + COMMENT LEAVE YOUR REQUEST IN  THE COMMENTS BELOW!

PEACE

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx