Your child is brought up in an interview

Harry: “[y/n] went into labor and the boys and I were at the studio and all I remember was running,” Harry admits to the interviewer “It would of been far more practical to take a car and whatnot but I wasn’t in the right state of mind to drive... or wait at red lights so I just ran to the hospital.” The interviewer laughs before straightening her dress out “And you made it in time for the birth?” “I did. She was in labor for 14 hours.. quite exhausting but all worth it.” Harry states with a grin.

Liam: “And, Liam! Your wife recently announced her pregnancy on twitter, correct?” “Yeah, we’re both super happy. We found out a few days back but before announcing it we went to the doctor and everything checked out. She’s already had us out shopping for baby accessories.” The interviewer gives a smile “How far along is she?” “She’ll be 3 months on Sunday. We find out the gender soon so we’re really excited.” He admits quickly.

Louis: “I would just like to explain why I’m covered in paint,” Louis starts giving his son a quick, playful glare from behind the camera “Tommy over there, decided it would be rather fun to cover me in paint.” “He’s here?” The interviewer asks Louis just smiles and nods “Come ‘ere son.” Louis calls opening his arms for the little boy to run in. Tommy gives all the boys a quick giggle before cuddling up to his father. “you look colorful daddy, it’s pretty.” he tells with another giggle.

Niall: Niall can’t hide his smile as pictures of you and your small family show up on the screen “She’s cute yeah?” Niall asks proudly to the interviewer as the audience coos at the pictures of your baby girl. “She’s very adorable. And is it true that you and [y/n] are expecting another?” Niall laughs before shaking his head “Nah, Nah we’re not pregnant. Maybe soon though, we really want a bigger family.”

Zayn: “My mommy had work today and my babysitter was busy so I came to work with daddy.” Your daughter explains as she sits between Zayn and Niall playing with Niall’s fingers. “Is that so?” “Yup, I like coming to work with daddy because he gets to be with Uncle Niall and Louis and Liam and Harry all day and I love them.” She admits causing everyone to coo. “Your daughter is adorable.” The interviewer laughs                 __________________________________________________________________________

Hey Y'all!

got this one from Tumblr :/ I'm legit running out of ideas..please leave some suggestions in the comments or private message me! If you leave a suggestion you get a dedication!

I'm sooo sorry for posting so late and by late i mean a month..oops. I just have alot of things going on with school and stuff..the preferences will also be a bit shorter now...SORRY! 

But i still hope you will like them :)

k byee

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx

p.s STORY OF MY LIFE IS THE MOST PERFECT SONG EVER. (also im obsessed with miley's song FU)