At least I didn't get stuck with someone horrible.

"I can help you find your classes, if you want." Finn said, and I nodded.

"Sorry, I usually talk, but I'm kinda nervous about being here, and I have anxiety, and you probably think I'm weird now." I said, and he was still looking into my eyes.

"I don't think you're weird. I have anxiety, but it's not as bad as it used to be." He said, and I nodded.

"By the way, I love your accent." He said, and we both laughed.

"Thank you." I said, and he smiled.

"So I'm assuming you lived in England?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"You moved all the way to Canada?" He asked, and the smile dropped from my face.

"My parents sent me here. Nobody moved with me." I said, and he saw that it made me upset.

"If you mind me asking, why?" He said, and I looked into his eyes.

"Let's save that for a late night conversation." I said, and he nodded, us both laughing a little.

-

I got settled in more, got a white comforter for my bed, pillows, everything I need for it. Put my makeup and everything in the bathroom, and unpacked all my clothes. Finn and I were still talking while I was doing all this.

"So who did you live with before I came here?" I asked him, as I was putting my clothes away.

"I lived with this guy named Jaeden, but he moved, so I had this place to myself for a month or two." He said, laying on his bed.

"That must've been nice." I said, putting my empty suitcase under my bed.

"Yeah. It got lonely, though. Nobody to talk to." He said, and I nodded.

"I finished unpacking everything, if you want to do something." I said, and he shot up from laying down.

"Mario Kart." He said, smiling.

"You have it?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Okay, I'll play." I said, and he got up and set it up.

He walked into the kitchen, which I was confused by, so I followed. He walked past the kitchen into a room I didn't even see.

The room was as big as the space where our beds were, and there were two leather couches, with a big TV set up. The ground was wood, and there was a light hanging from the ceiling.

I sat down on the couch infront of the tv, and Finn sat next to me, after setting it up. I turned my head to him, and he turned his to me.

"How tall are you?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"Why?" He asked, and I smiled.

"You seem really tall." I said, and he laughed.

"Probably cause you're just short." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm 5'2." I said, and he smiled.

"I'm 5'8." He said, and my mouth dropped.

"You're so tall." I said, and he laughed.

We played Mario Kart for a while, and after about an hour, we heard a knock on our door. I looked at Finn, and he got up to answer it, and I followed.

He opened the door, and I saw the same 3 guys as last time. Finn turned to me, like he was asking if they could come over. I nodded, and he let them in.

"Hey Millie." A shorter boy of their group said. He was at least an inch taller than me.

"Hi." I said, and sat down on my bed.

"Sorry, we didn't introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Noah." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm Caleb." A darker skinned boy said, and I smiled at him.

"I'm Gaten." The curly haired boy said, and I smiled at him.

We stopped talking when we noticed the noise above our room.

"Someone's throwing a party." Finn said, and I nodded.

-

After the guys left, it was just Finn and I. It was about 12:30. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on, and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I got into my bed, and saw Finn in his bed, on his phone. I shut off my light, and laid down.

"Night Finn." I said, closing my eyes.

"Night Millie." He said, shutting off his light.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Oof, new book. Do you guys like it so far?