Library.

Usually at least 1000 of you read this in a span of two days, yet I only have 500 of you following me. FOLLOW ME AND WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS, PLEASE FOLLOW.

Also, vote.

Millie's pov

I was up, getting ready to leave for school. I hate it so much.

I haven't heard from my family in a while, but I don't care though. They don't care about me, so why should I care about them?

I was wearing a white cropped shirt with jean shorts, and I had my hair straight and down. I walked out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth to see that Finn was already in the kitchen, having cereal or something.

I look to our beds and see that he made his, and mine.

Finally, he's stepping up around here.

I walk over to him, and put my arms around him from behind the chair, and kiss his cheek.

"Morning." I said, and he turned to me and smiled.

"Morning." He said, as I sat down next to him. He was on his phone, but he shut it off to talk to me.

"You made you bed. I'm proud of you." I said, and he laughed.

"Thanks." He said, smiling, and getting up to put his bowl in the dishwasher.

Are we gonna talk about what happened?

Probably not.

We were about to walk out the door, but I saw something in the corner of my eye I knew Finn would forget.

"Finn, your water bottle." I said, and he walked back in and got it.

We walked to the elevator, and I rang the button for it to open.

"We are going up to level 11 to get Lilia and Sophia." I said.

"So a long elevator ride?" He asked, and I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah." I said, and it opened. We got in and I pressed level 11, and as soon as the door closed, I felt Finns lips against mine.

He crashed me into the wall, and I kissed him back. His hands met my waist, and mine went up to his hair, pulling on it.

Our mouths slightly opened, and I pressed my leg against his waist, him immediately moving one is his hands underneath my thigh.

We heard a ring, so Finn backed away from me, and the door opened, to Lilia and Sophia.

"Hey guys!" Lilia said, walking into the elevator, in between Finn and I.

"Hey." Finn and I both said, as Sophia pressed level 1.

We finally made it down there, and it opened, so we had to get to school. I hate school.

"We have to go right, but we'll see you in lunch!" Sophia said, and I smiled.

"Okay. Bye!" I said, Finn and I walking left.

"Finn, you're in my first class! Don't you have to go right?" Lilia asked.

"I take the long way." Finn said, and smiled, turning back around to walk with me.

"The long way? You mean going all the way to my class then sprinting back to your class to make it in time?" I asked, as we kept walking. He smiled.

"Anything for you." He said, and I smiled, and lightly pushed him. He laughed, and we finally made it to my class.

I turned to him, and rolled my eyes.