Screw Bird

Hey, I'm back. I wrote this over the weekend, but I will be posting it in the future. So, future self, I hope you're enjoying summer, and I hope the thing with my/your guy goes well. (Update nothin happened lol)

And thank you all for waiting, I know like everyone loves this book, but I needed a break.

IM BACK BITCHES AND YOU AREN'T READY

Noah's pov (not Finns yet)

1 and a half months later

All the guys were hanging out, and we were in Caleb's dorm. It was like 10:00 and we were playing fortnite.

I was watching Finn, and he was sitting on the couch, watching Gaten play. We were just taking turns, since we only have 1 Xbox.

I think something is going on between him and Millie. For instance, they were sleeping together when I walked in the room. I didn't know they were but I saw Millie's feet under his bed. Bad hiding place.

I saw light strike through the window, and realized soon enough it was lightning. It made no noise though.

Finn and Caleb were telling Gaten where to go and what to do, even though he already knows what to do. Then, I heard rain tap against the windows. It started to go down hard, and then a huge boom of thunder hit, and the tv shut off.

"Fuck," Caleb said, and we tried to turn a light on, but the power was off. I heard Finn lightly gasp, and he turned on his phone.

"What are you doing Finn?" Caleb asked, even though I already knew what he was doing. Finn put the phone to his ear, ignoring Caleb's question.

"Mills, are you okay?" He asked, and Gaten, Caleb and I glanced at each other, raising our eyebrows. Finn got up and went into the kitchen, probably avoiding us.

"I can come back." We heard Finn say, and I already knew the guys were about to tease him when he gets off the phone. Another boom of thunder hit, and it shook the pictures on Caleb's walls.

"No. I'm coming back." I heard Finn say.

"Just give me like, 3 minutes, okay?" We heard him say again, and Gaten and Caleb were smiling, raising their eyebrows at each other.

"Okay, Bye." We heard Finn say, and we heard his footsteps come back into the room.

"Where ya goin Finn?" Gaten asked, as Finn was grabbing his bag.

"I have to go back, Millie's like, deathly afraid of thunderstorms." He said.

"Awe, do you have to comfort her?" Caleb said, and Gaten and I laughed.

"Shut up." Finn said.

"But you love her!!" Gaten said, and we laughed again.

"No, I don't. Dickheads. We are just close. She's like one of my best friends." Finn said, grabbing his bag and putting it over his shoulder.

"That's what they all say." Caleb said, and Finn walked over to the door.

"Shut up. And see you guys later." Finn said, walking out of the dorm room.

"Do you think they are dating?" Caleb asked us.

"I think he likes her, but we all know his rules." Gaten said.

"Well, I don't know." I said, and they furrowed their eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean?" Caleb asked.

"Well, one time Finn left his key card for his dorm room at my house so I walked to his dorm and told him I was opening the door, and long story short, Millie was hiding under his bed and her bed was made, his was unmade, and there was a dent in the pillow next to him." I said, and they gasped.