Love card

I love all of you, also imma do a face reveal on my message board if that's possible

Millie's pov

I woke up in Maddie's bed, looking around. I looked at my phone, and checked the time.

10:30 a.m.

I heard the shower running, and Maddie was in the kitchen. I went over to her, and sat down at one of the chairs.

"Millie, what happened? I heard a lot of yelling last night." She said, and I looked down.

"I went to Brady's to watch IT, and I didn't get home till 3, because we talked after the movie. Finn doesn't believe me." I said.

"I wouldn't believe him if he said that if he came back with a girl." I said and she nodded.

"He asked what we talked about, but I can't tell him. Because I can't tell him Brady's secret, he trusts me. And I didn't respond to Finn, and he said 'that's what I thought'. I don't know what to do, Maddie." I said, and she looked at me.

"Maybe you should try and talk to Finn. Tell him that you can't tell Brady's secret." She said, and I nodded.

"I'll try now." I said, and she nodded. I walked out of her dorm and opened mine, looking around.

Finn was on his bed, on his phone. He was sitting on it, the bed already made, his back against the wall of it.

He looked at me, then looked back down on his phone. I sighed and sat down on my bed, plugging my phone in, and looking at him, my back against my bed. I folded my legs, and he looked up to me, after a minute.

"Do you have something you wanna tell me or are you just gonna stare at me?" Finn said, and I rolled my eyes.

"We were just talking." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Bullshit." He muttered, and looked back at his phone. I picked up one of my pillows and I threw it at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Then tell me what you think we did." I said, and he raised his eyebrows.

"I think you guys hooked up." Finn said, and I scoffed.

"You think that I'd have sex with Brady Hall and not you?" I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know Millie, I really don't know." He said, and had a rude look on his face.

"Finn, I love you." I said, and his eyes softened, along with his face.

It went away, back to normal.

"You can't play the love card, Millie." He said, and I silently groaned to myself.

"Finn, I can't tell you what we were talking about." I said, and his eyes didn't leave mine.

"Millie, if I came home from a girls dorm at 3:30 and said that we just 'talked', and I said that I couldn't tell you what we were talking about, you what not believe me whatsoever." He said.

"I know, I wouldn't. That's why we need to have trust, Finn." I said, moving to the edge of my bed, him doing the same.

"You want me to trust you that you didn't sleep with Brady, even though you were there till 3:30 in the morning?" He asked, and I looked down.

"Well, Yeah." I said, and he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I don't know if I can." Finn said, and I shook my head, and stood up, grabbing his hand, and pulling him out of the dorm.

"What are you doing?" He said, and I turned to him.

"We are going to Brady's, and we are going to ask him if me and him hooked up. He doesn't know we are dating, so he would tell us the truth." I said, pulling him into the elevator.