You can't tell?

Don't worry everyone. I'm updating TWICE tonight. I'm really tired from my softball game, and I'm not in a good mood. But enjoy these chapters about to be uploaded.

Millie's pov

I woke up to hear girls talking, and I looked around. Lilia and Sophia were up, and talking. Maddie was still asleep. She most likely had Jet lag.

I sit up and put my glasses on, and they look at me.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked, and they nodded. I got up and got the pancake mix out. I was in the mood for them.

"Do you make food for Finn?" Lilia asked, as they sat down at the counter.

"Sometimes." I said, and they smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Come on Mills." Sophia said, and Maddie looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't tell? He likes you." Maddie said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, you guys have it all wrong. We are just close, and he can't date." I said, and they raised their eyebrows.

"Just because he can't date doesn't mean he can't like you." Sophia said.

"Do you like him?" Lilia asked me.

"I don't like catching feelings for people." I said, and they looked at each other.

"How can't you tell that he likes you? The way he looks at you, the way he acts around you, the way he smiles at you!!" Lilia said, and I laughed.

"We are friends." I said, and they groaned. The pancakes were done, so we ate them, and we didn't talk about Finn.

"What do you want to do today?" Lilia asked us, and we shrugged.

"Have you guys watched Greys Anatomy?" Lilia asked, and we all said no.

"Okay, that's what we are doing. You guys are coming over to my dorm and we are having another sleepover and watching Greys Anatomy." Lilia said, and we just agreed to it.

We finished eating, and we got dressed. I changed into some ripped jean shorts and a black tank top, kept my hair down, and put my contacts in. I put my birks on, and Maddie and I packed our bags. I grabbed the key card and put it in my pocket, then opened the door to leave.

As soon as I opened it, Finn was opening it from the outside, making him trip and fall into me, grabbing my waist, and I grabbed his forearms.

"You good?" I asked, and he laughed, taking his hands off my waist.

"Yeah. Wait, where are you going?" He asked me.

"We are staying over at Lilias." I said, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Didn't you guys just sleep over here?" He asked.

"Yeah, but now we are going to her dorm." I said, and he nodded. I opened the door for Lilia, Sophia, and Maddie to get through, and they did, then I went. Before I closed the door, I turned to Finn.

"I made pancakes, I'm pretty sure we still have some up there if you want to heat them up. I'll be back tomorrow." I said, and he leaned up against the door.

"Okay, Thanks Mills. Bye." He said, not breaking the eye contact we were sharing.

"Bye Finn." I said, smiling, then looking down to the floor, and closing the door. I turned around, and they were all staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Sometimes your total obliviousness just blows my mind." Lilia said, and I laughed, and we went to her dorm room.

-

"Isn't it good guys?!!!" Lilia asked, and we nodded. We were already halfway through the first season, and it's only 9:00.

"We should take a break, do something else." Sophia said, and we all agreed.

"What do you guys want to do?" Lilia asked. We just shrugged.

"Sophia, you've never told me who you like." I said to her, and she smiled.

"I don't even know who she likes," Lilia said, and Sophia laughed.

"I guess I can tell you guys. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Especially you, Millie. You know him the most out of all of us." She answered, and I nodded.

"Okay. Well, I just started liking him about a month ago. It's Gaten." She said, and we all 'awwee'd. I think they'd be cute together.

"We should text him!!" Lilia said, and she shook her head.

"What would I even say?" Sophia asked.

"Just start talking to him more, guys like when girls talk to them." Maddie said, and Lilia and I nodded.

She grabbed her phone and opened up Gatens contact, and she texted him.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said hey." She said, and we all laughed a little.

-

We all got settled, Lilia and Sophia shared Lilias bed, and Maddie and I shared Sophia's. Greys anatomy was still on.

I looked over to Lilia and Sophia, to see that Sophia was asleep, but Lilia was awake. I looked at Maddie, and she was asleep too. I got a text on my phone, again.

Night Mills.

I smiled, and of course, I texted him back.

Night Finn.

I closed my eyes to go to sleep, but all I could think about was what Lilia, Sophia, and Maddie were saying.

Does Finn like me??

He looks at me the way he does because he thinks I'm attractive. He smiles at me because I always smile at him. He acts the way he does because I'm a girl.

He said he can't date, and I don't like catching feelings, because it always ends up bad in the end.

So we are just friends.

With benefits.

Heheh. This was a short chapter, but whatever.