First date.

Would you guys want me to do a face reveal?

Finns pov

I woke up to Millie in my arms, the light shining down on me.

Wait, no.

It's not Millie, it's Sadie.

I can hear the shower running, and realize Millie already went on her run, and is now taking a shower.

I shift out of Sadie's arms, and go eat some cereal.

A few minutes later, as I'm scrolling through my explore page and eating, Sadie walks in. She has her glasses on, her freckles noticeable, and her hair is up in a messy bun. Her face is bruising because of Jake.

"Want something to eat?" I asked her.

"What do you have?" She asked.

"Cereal, Waffles, Bagels, English muffins, eggs, uhhh," I said, not remembering what else we have.

"I'll just have cereal." She said, trying to find th cupboard for the bowls. I watched with a smile on my face, and she turned to me.

"You can help me, you know." She said, and smiled a little.

"Fine. It was just funny watching you." I said, getting up and getting her a bowl. She got herself whatever cereal, and that's when Millie came into the kitchen. She blow dried her hair, I can tell. She's wearing a tank top and some shorts.

Beautiful like always.

"Did you sleep good last night?" Millie asked Sadie. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks Finn." She said, looking over to me.

"Yep." I said, and she looked back down.

I looked over to Millie, and winked at her, eating my cereal. I heard a really quiet giggle, and then she left the room.

-

"Do you want to tell the office? They will definitely get you a new roommate." I heard Millie say. I was in the living room, on my phone.

"Yeah. I want a new roommate. I can't stand another day with him." Sadie said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I heard Millie ask. I love her so much.

"No, it's okay. I'm gonna go when I get ready. The sooner the better." I heard Sadie say, and then I heard footsteps, then the closing of the bathroom door.

Then, I heard footsteps come over by me. I was laying on the couch, so I bend my head back and saw that it was Millie.

She smiled at me, and climbed on top of me, putting all of her weight on me.

It's barely anything, though.

"How was your sleepover with Sadie?" She asked, and I smiled.

"It was fine. I wish I were sleeping with you, though." I said, and Millie smiled, connecting our lips together. We parted them and then connected them, then parted them again, doing it over and over.

We stopped, and I felt her start to kiss my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck, doing down.

We heard the bathroom door open, and Millie quickly got off of me, and I sat up on the couch, and she sat down a couple feet next to me.

Sadie walked in, and smiled at us when she saw us.

"I'm gonna go to the office. I might be back, I don't really know yet." She said, and Millie stood up.

"Here, you can have my number, and just text me if you need to come back." She said, and I watched them exchange numbers. Millie walked Sadie to the door, and I heard the door shut. I walked into the room, and Millie was laying on her bed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She said, and I smiled.

"I could take you on a date." I said, and she sat up and looked at me.

"Yes!! Where?" She asked, and I smiled.

"There's a little ice cream shop downtown. We can go on an ice cream date, and walk around downtown." I said, and she smiled.

"Our first date." She said, getting up and holding both my hands.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, and she slapped my arm.

"Act more happy." She said, and I smiled, and spun her around, then pulled her into a hug.

"Wanna go now?" I asked her, and she smiled and nodded.

-

We were walking down the street, holding hands, with our ice cream. She mint chocolate chip, since it's her favorite, and I got strawberry, my favorite.

We were just talking, about life, about us, about downtown.

"This is perfect." She said, smiling.

"You're perfect." I said, and she smiled at me. She leaned in and connected our lips together, but pulled away after a second.

We made our way down to this little lake thing with a big rock that we both sat on. We finished our ice cream, and now we were just watching the water. I held her hand, and she laced our fingers together. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and I smiled.

"I've never had anyone mean this much to me before," I said, and Millie faced me, and I faced her.

"I've never had anyone care about me this much before." Millie said, and my smile left my face.

"Not even your parents?" I asked her, and she shook her head no.

"My parents hate me. They thought I was such a brat, and that I got in trouble all the time. But I didn't. Ava was the one who always blamed stuff on me. They didn't know I have anxiety, so I would never do anything about it. That's why my whole family hates me, and why I'm here now." She said, and I saw a tear on her cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb.

"They can't hate you. How can someone hate you? You're literally the best person I've ever met. You are the nicest and kindest person, I don't know how your family doesn't see that." I said, and she looked at me.

"You do." She said, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I do. I love you, bubblegum." I said, and she smiled at the name.

"I love you too, Finn." She said, never breaking eye contact. I felt her set her hand on the side of my face and lean in, and I closed my eyes, feeling her lips on mine.

I felt cold drops land on my arm, and I pulled away, and looked at my arm.

Raindrops.

"It's gonna start down pouring." I said, and I grabbed Millie's arm, and we ran, smiling, all the way back to the school. It was only a 5 minute walk.

-

We got back into our dorm, only getting our hair a little damp.

"That was the best date ever." She said, and I smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said, and she smiled at me.

We took showers, and we got into bed.

I heard thunder, and I immediately looked over to Millie. I got up and went into her bed, getting under the blankets, and cuddling her.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I said, and smiled, as she laced our fingers together.

"Night Finn, love you. Thank you for the date, it was amazing." She said, and I smiled.

"Night Mills, Love you too. And I enjoyed it too." I said, smiling, and dozing off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Fluff

Do you like these chapters? Anything I should add?

Lyric song: Hey now, you're a rockstar,