First day

Hey. I read your comments every morning, and they make my day. I love you guys. Here's an update!! <3

Also, vote please.

Millie's pov

I woke up early, 5 A.M. The only reason I woke up this early is because I had to move my 8:00 runs back to 5:00, because this school starts at 7:30, and I have to shower after I run.

Finn was laying in his bed, and I was in my side of the closet, thinking of what to wear.

I finally picked something, some light washed ripped jeans and a light pink shirt, that was cropped only an inch, so you could only see my belly button. My hair was already dried, so I straightened it and brushed it out, its length going just beneath my shoulders. I obviously but on a little makeup, but I'm not a makeup freak.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Finn wearing some black pants and a white shirt with this design on it. He looked at me, and his eyebrows raised.

"You look nice." He said, and I smiled.

"Same to you." I said, grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

"Ready to go?" He asked, putting his book bag on his shoulders. I grabbed mine and my schedule, and nodded. We walked out of our dorm, and went to the elevator. It opened, and Finn pressed level 1.

"Are you okay?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, just nervous. I don't have any classes with you except Spanish, so I won't know anybody." I answered.

"You're a really nice person, everyone will like you. You're also very pretty, which is a plus." He said, and I smiled and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Did you just give me a compliment?" I asked him, and he smiled at me.

"Well, we obviously will never date, because you're too good for me, so I'm just gonna be your best friend, and give you compliments." Finn said, and I laughed.

"Okay, I'll do the same then. You're already my best friend?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Hell yeah." He said, and I laughed. We got out of the elevator, and we walked down the hallway to the entrance of the school.

"Sit with us at lunch today." Finn said, and I smiled.

"Okay." I said, and we got to the main hallway. Everyone was walking around, like it's a normal school day.

Which it is.

Anxiety immediately started to kick in, and Finn noticed.

"Mills, you're okay. It's not bad. We just have to find your classes." He said, and I nodded.

He showed me to all of my classes, and then we went back to my first period class. We stopped by the door, and he looked into my eyes.

"We will see each other again in Spanish, okay? You'll have fun here." Finn said, and I smiled and nodded.

"Just avoid the annoying and petty girls, and the annoying and petty guys." He said, and I nodded.

"Thank you Finn. Bye." I said, and he smiled and did a small cute wave, then walked away, leaving me alone, in this school where I only know four people.

I walk into my language class, and see a lot of people are already sitting down and on their phones. I walk up to the teacher, and she smiles at me.

"I'm the new student. Millie." I said, and she gasped like she forgot and just remembered.

"Yes, Millie Brown! Welcome to Clover High School. I'm Ms. Ryder." She said, with a smile.