Talents

I'm trying to upload every day, but please don't be mad at me if I take a couple days off. School is getting really stressful, along with my softball schedule with games literally every day doesn't mix well with me staying up late to write these stories, losing sleep, making me fall asleep in school. Don't be mad. I just need a break. I'll probably update tomorrow, but not this upcoming week.

Anyway, have fun with this chapter ;)))

Millie's pov

It was finally Friday. The first week of going to school was almost over.

I found out I have some classes with Lilia and Sophia, which is nice.

I was wearing a red shirt with jean short overalls, leaving my hair down, with my birks.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Finn wearing shorts and a black T-shirt, and standing by the door, waiting for me, on his phone. He looked up at me, and smiled.

"Hot."

"Finn, why do you do this." I said, laughing, and he opened the door for me, letting me walk out first, him walking behind me.

"Because you're hot." He said, and I turned around to him, and walked side by side with him down to the end of the hallway, where the elevator is.

"I don't think a lot of people think that." I said, pressing the elevator button.

"Well, I do." He said, and I laughed. We got into the elevator.

-

We got to the entrance of the school, and Finn walked me to my language class, then I stopped and faced him.

"Is this going to be a daily thing now?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Yeah. I'll even give you a hug this time." He said, smiling, and then he leaned in and hugged me. He smelled nice.

"Ignore Iris, she's just a bitch, and everyone will realize you aren't what she says you are sooner or later." He said, before backing out of the hug.

"Have a good day." He said, and I smiled.

"You too." I said, and he awkwardly smiled, shyly looked away and then walked away. It was cute.

I walked into Language, and sat down at my desk. Iris was already in the room, and saw that Finn hugged me, because she came up to me.

"What do you not understand about staying away from him?" She said, and I stood up.

"Everyone thinks I'm a slut and a hoe for no reason now, but in a week or two it will probably go away, and people will see how much of a bitch you are to people. Because I'm only Finns friend. He doesn't want to date you, and he doesn't want to date me. Do you understand?" I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said, and went back to her seat.

That was one of the highlights of my day.

-

I was walking into Spanish, leaving biology. Lilia is in my biology class, which is nice. Sophia was in my math class.

I walked into Spanish and sat down behind Finn again, and he turned around to talk to me.

"How's your day been going?" He asked.

"It's been good. I told Iris off." I said, and he smiled.

"Nobody does that. Nice." He said, and I laughed a little.

The class started, so he turned back around, and I learned some Spanish.

-

It was lunch, and today, I sat with Lilia and Sophia.