Under the bed

You better thank me for updating, I'm sleep deprived and tired from my softball game. Currently not in a good mood. Whatever.

Enjoy the chapter, I know you will bc I did <3

Millie's pov

I woke up to sunlight. It was coming down on the bed I was in. I opened my eyes, and looked to my right. Finn was sleeping, his chest rising and falling.

I looked down on myself, and saw I didn't have a shirt on. My eyes widened, and I looked if I was wearing any pants either.

Nope.

I saw Finn shifting, and he woke up, opening his eyes. I put the blanket over my chest, like a towel, before he looked over to me. I have a bra and underwear on, but I feel exposed.

"Finn?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" He asked, still getting used to the sunlight around us.

"We didn't...you know." I said, hoping he would catch on.

"Oh! No, we didn't-no." He answered, and I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay." He responded back. We looked at each other for a second, and we didn't end up looking away.

We lost eye contact once we heard someone knock on the door.

"Finn!! You forgot your key at my dorm, it's Noah." Noah said, and my eyes widened.

"I'm just gonna come in." Noah said, and I panicked. I rolled off the bed, then rolled under Finns bed, right as the door opened.

"Did you sleep with someone last night?" Noah asked.

"Why would you ask that?" Finn asked. I looked around and saw that my shirt from last night is under here. I slowly put it on, trying not to make any noise.

"Well Millie's bed is still made, and there's a dent in the pillow next to you." He said, and my eyes widened.

"What are you implying?" Finn asked.

"You slept with Millie." Noah said, and my heart skipped a beat.

"No!! I didn't sleep with Millie. She's at Lilias." He said.

"You're lying." Noah said.

"Why would I lie? And why would you think I'm lying?" Finn asked. Oh my gosh, Noah, leave, don't figure it out.

"Well, I don't know why you would lie. And I know that you're lying because I can see Millie's feet under your bed." Noah said.

I gave up, and I rolled back out from under the bed, fixing my shirt. I got back up, and sat down on the bed, and Finn sat up on it too.

"We fell asleep watching a movie. Nothing else." Finn said, and I looked at him. Shirtless.

"Okay. I guess I'll believe you." Noah said, and he winked at us and set the key on Finns bed, then walked out.

"Oh my lord." I said, laying back on the bed.

"Good thing you found your shirt." Finn said, and we both laughed.