The last time.

Last chapter. I love all of you. I'm assuming a lot of you are gonna cry.

Millie's pov

I woke up, my stomach queasy at the fact I'm leaving today.

I'm leaving it all behind, but at least I have Maddie.

I open my eyes to Finn, still sleeping. The side of his face was smushed against his pillow, and he was breathing heavily.

I smiled, and placed a kiss on his forehead, which woke him up. He opened his eyes and saw me looking at him. He did a light smile, as did I.

"I need to shower and get ready." I said, and his face dropped. He probably forgot about me leaving for a second.

"Okay." He said, and placed a kiss on my forehead before I got up.

I already had clothes set out for me today because everything is packed. I just have some athletic shorts and a CHS shirt, with some slides and Nike socks.

I showered and brushed through my hair, changed, brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and put everything from in the bathroom in my bags.

Finn was putting a shirt on.

I heard a knock on the door, so I went and opened it to Maddie and Sadie.

"Finn, put a shirt on, you have people in here." Sadie said, and we all laughed.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm getting distracted by so many interruptions when I'm picking out my shirt." He said, and I smiled, and turned back to them.

"I already checked out of my dorm, so I'm just gonna chill with you guys." Maddie said, and I nodded.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes if you want to gather everyone up." I said to Sadie, and she nodded, leaving the dorm.

Maddie looked at Finn then to me, then walked into the kitchen. I turned to Finn, and he had his hands in his hair, leaning against the wall.

I walked up to him and took his hands, and hugged him. We didn't break the hug.

"I really don't want you to leave," Finn said, his voice cracking.

"I don't want to leave either." I said, and I heard him sniffle.

"Get away from me, you monster!" I yelled, getting up and running away, laughing. I almost made it to the door, but I felt Finn pick me up from behind, and toss me on my bed, and we both laughed. I tried to get up, but he got on my bed and fake wrestled me, pinning my hands down.

"You know you want to!!" He yelled, playfully.

"You know I don't!!!" I yelled back, trying to stop my laughter.

Before he could respond, I heard the toaster pop. He looked at me, and got closer to my face.

"You're a lucky one." He said, getting up to go eat his waffles. I sat up and walked into the kitchen, putting my plate in the dishwasher.

We had a lot of fun times here.

I pulled out of the hug and set both of my hands on the sides of his face, making him look at me.

"It will be okay." I said, wiping a tear that fell from his eye onto his cheek. He leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed back.

We pulled away when we heard a knocking on the door. I opened it to see Sadie with all the others. Lilia was crying.

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a hug.

"We aren't even at the airport yet, don't get so sad." I said, and she smiled at me.