Night with Brady.

This is a really short chapter I'm sorry. But here you go anyway.

Millie's pov

Two weeks later

"You are sure I can go?" I asked Finn, and he smiled and nodded.

"Yes. It's not my decision, it's yours." He said, and I nodded.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight." I said, and he smiled.

"See you." He said, and I smiled and walked out of the dorm.

I finished Thinner, and I'm going to watch the movie with Brady.

I got up to his floor, and I knocked on the door.

The door opened, and it was Brady.

"Hey Millie!!" He said, letting me in. I smiled and walked in.

"So do you have the movie set up?" I asked, and he nodded.

"It's in my computer, we can just watch it on my bed." He said, and my heart jumped a little.

Is this cheating?

I followed him anyway, and we sat on his bed. I checked the time on my phone, and it was 10:00. Our last day of school is tomorrow, we have finals. And Finns last lacrosse game is tomorrow.

We laid down and he set the computer between us, and we watched it.

The book is actually a lot different than the movie, I thought.

I was waiting for Brady to make a move, but he didn't. Not one. He didn't even try to hold my hand, or he didn't stare at me.

-

The movie ended, and I stretched a little.

"That was good." I said, and he smiled and nodded.

"I hated the ending to the book though." He said.

"Oh my gosh I know!! Like, why would he leave the pie out!! That was so stupid, he literally like, killed his whole family!!" I said, and he nodded.

"Do you read any other Stephen king books?" Brady asked.

"I've read misery. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"It." He said, and I smiled, thinking of the movie I watched with Finn.

"You mean the clown IT?" I asked, and he smiled and nodded.

"I'll read it. But I have to go, Finn might be asleep already and I didn't bring a key." I said, and he laughed a little.

"Okay. If you need IT, it's in the library. I'll see you around?" Brady asked, and I smiled and nodded.

"Bye, Brady." I said, and he did a small wave, as I turned to the door and opened it, to see Jacob and some random ass girl making out against the wall.

I turned around to Brady, and he shrugged, and I smiled.

"Good luck." I said, and he smiled.

"thanks, I'll need it." He said, and I laughed, and closed the door.

Brady isn't really that bad. Maybe he's not looking for a relationship with me at all, which is kind of relieving.

Jacob stopped kissing the girl, and took notice of me.

"Hey Millie." He said, getting really close to me.

Ugh. He's drunk.

"Go away Jacob." I said, pushing him off of me.

"Fine." He said, walking to his door and opening it. I rolled my eyes and went back to my dorm.

I went up to it, and knocked on the door.

No response.

Of course, he's asleep. Damnit.

I took a bobby pin out of my hair, and tried to pick the lock. After about 5 minutes of trying, I finally got it.

I opened the door, and Finns light was still on, but he wasn't in his bed.

I heard quiet music coming from the kitchen, so I walked in there. When I walked in there, I saw him.

He was sitting on the kitchen chair at the island, his phone was playing low volume music, and all of his books and papers were scattered on the island. His face was laid sideways against the counter, and his eyes were closed. He was using his arm as a pillow.

Final studying.

I sighed and walked up to him, and traced my thumb on his cheek to wake him up.

"Finn." I said, and he groaned.

"Finn, it's 12:30." I said, and he opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you still studying, or do you wanna sleep?" I asked, and he was looking at all of his papers.

"Sleep." He said, and he leaned his head onto my chest, and his eyes closed.

"Finn. Finn, I can't carry you to your bed." I said, and he groaned into my chest.

He got up, and I held both of his arms, then he looked down at me.

"Just go sleep, I'll organize this." I said, and he shook his head.

"They're my papers, you don't have to do that." He said, and I shook my head again.

"I'm doing it. Go sleep." I said, and connected our lips together, but then separated them quickly after.

"Love you." He said, walking to his bed.

"Love you more," I said back, going to organize his papers.

-

I put all of Finns papers in his bag, and I turned off his music on his phone, and plugged it in. I changed into pajamas, and got into bed, putting IT in the drawer of my nightstand.

I looked over to Finn, and he was facing me. His eyes were closed, and his face was smushed together. I smiled, and turned off my light, then went to sleep.

••••••••••••••

This was basically just a filler chapter, super short.

Trust me, the next chapters are gonna get good. I'll give you a hint: Drama&Spice.

SONG LYRIC: There's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end ittttttt

Lol sorry it's been stuck in my head for a while bc it was on when I got home lol.

Thanks for messaging me, I have a lot of friends now.