After.

Millie's pov

What the hell? Why is Jacob Sartorius in Brady's room?

"May I ask why you're here?" Jacob asked, and I looked at the floor.

"Brady." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Brady!!" He yelled, and I saw the door open up more, to Brady opening the door more. He smiled at me.

"Hey Millie, come in." He said, and I nodded and went inside. It looked the same as Finn and I's room.

"It's in the back room, let me get it." He said, and walked over to get it. I heard the door shut behind me, and I saw Jacob looking at me. More like checking me out.

"What's up?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Getting a book he has." I said, and he nodded.

"So are you two roommates?" I asked.

"Yeah. He hates me." He said, and I smiled.

"No I don't." Brady said, walking back into the room I was in. He handed me the book, and I smiled and took it.

"If you want to, you can come over and we could watch the movie after you read it." He said, and I thought about it.

I'd have to check with Finn first, right?

"I'll let you know." I said, and he smiled and nodded.

"Do you have to check in with Finn before you hang out with anyone?" Jacob asked, basically teasing me.

"No. Why would you even assume that?" I said defensively.

"Because the whole lacrosse team told us what they walked in on, so we all assume you're dating." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"We are definitely not." I said, and Jacob smirked at me.

Ew.

"I'll let you know. Thanks for letting me have the book." I said, heading to the door.

"No problem. See you around." Brady said, and I smiled, and walked out, back to my room.

Brady isn't that bad.

Jacob is.

-

I walked back into my room, and sat down on my bed.

I haven't talked to Maddie in a while. I need to catch her up on things.

I got my computer and FaceTimed Maddie, and she answered.

"Hey Mills!! I feel like we haven't talked in forever!" She said, and I smiled.

"Same! I have so much stuff to catch you up on." I said, and she smiled.

"Ooo, I'm listening." She said, and I laughed.

I told her mostly everything, except the Finn and I part about dating and stuff. I waited till the end to say that.

"There's one more thing." I said, and she smiled.

"What happened?" She asked, and I smiled.

"Finn told me that he loves me." I said, and she screamed with excitement.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT DID YOU SAY BACK?!!" She yelled, and I laughed.

"I told him I loved him too." I said, and she screamed, yet again.

Of course, Finn walked in the door.

"Jesus, why is Maddie screaming?" He asked, setting his lacrosse stuff down. I smiled as he came over and sat next to me, and looked at Maddie in the screen.