A couple things

I should be studying for a test that's tomorrow that I'm no joke about to fail because I have a C in the class, but instead I'm updating for you guys. You better leave some good comments for me to wake up to because I know my grade is about to drop lol.

Have fun with this chapter, I love it.

Millie's pov

I woke up to the feeling of someone's arms still wrapped around me, hugging me from behind.

Finn and I were still cuddling.

I stretched, which made him wake up and shift out of my arms, and I turned my body to face him.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey." He said, still half asleep.

"Hi Finn." I said, smiling, and looked away from the strong eye contact we had.

"What time is it?" I asked him. I looked at the clock on the wall, and saw that it was 9:30. I gasped.

"I have to go on my run." I said, getting up, but Finn grabbed my hand.

"Stay."

It took me a few seconds to decide. Do I really want to run today anyway?

"Fine. I'll stay." I said, laying back down next to him. Finn put an arm around me and was about to go back to sleep.

"You're going back to sleep?" I asked him.

"Yes. It's easy to fall asleep when I'm holding you." He said, his eyes closed. I smiled, without him knowing.

He had his hand secured around my waist, and he held my other hand. I put my head on his shoulder, and his head was leaning against mine.

We were laying like that for a couple minutes, until my phone started going off.

"Finn," I mumbled, starting to shift again.

"Hmm." He answered, and I opened my eyes.

"My phone. Someone's calling me." I said, and he let go of me, so I leaned over him and got my phone, then laid back down, and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Millie, it's Paige!" She said, and I smiled.

"Hey Paige." I said.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"It's going good." I said, smiling then looking over at Finn, who's eyes are closed, and his lips are smushed together from his head leaning against the pillow.

"How's your roommate?" She asked me.

"He's good. His name is Finn." I answered.

"That's good. Have you tried calling mom?" She asked.

"Yeah, but she was a bitch, so I hung up." I said.

"Mills, you're never going to come back here if you don't start acting better." She said.

Maybe I don't want to go back anymore. The only thing that's there is my family that hates me, and Maddie.

"Well She never wants to have a decent conversation with me, so what am I gonna do." I said, laying on my side, facing Finn. I started playing with his hand that was resting on the bed.

"Just please try and call her again soon." She said, and I answered okay.

We talked a little more, then she had to go.

I set my phone down, and grabbed Finns hand.

"Who was that?" He asked, and I smiled.

"It was my sister, Paige." I replied, and he nodded.