French kiss

Oml this chapter SURE is SOMETHING
(Caution: Major fluff and "spoice" like how you guys say it)

Millie's pov

I woke up to sunlight hitting my eyes, and I opened them. Finn still had his arms wrapped around me, and I heard him breath in, but it wasn't consistent, so I'm assuming he's awake.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yes, Mills." He said, and I smiled, gripping his arms around me a little more secure.

"When did you go to sleep last night?" He asked.

"I don't know, I kinda just fell asleep." I said.

"Did you hear me say goodnight?" He asked. I smiled.

"No, I didn't," I lied.

"Okay." He said, with a tone of voice that sounded like relief.

Yes, he kissed my forehead last night. But that doesn't mean anything. But I'm just not going to say anything. Yet. I don't want to embarrass him.

I felt his arms leave my grasp, and hugged my waist, pulling me closer towards him. I felt his forehead resting against the back of my head.

"Are you going back to sleep?" I asked him.

"Yes." He answered, and I smiled.

"Stay up. What should we do today?" I said, and he sighed.

"Lay here." He responded, and I laughed.

"No." I said, and he groaned.

"Please? I've done something every day for the break, and I want a day off." Finn said, and I sighed.

"Fine." I replied, and I smiled.

-

Finn and I were still in bed, but we had my computer. We were watching greys anatomy, and the computer was on Finns lap, while I was laying on my side, Finns arm over me, and I had an arm on Finns stomach. I would fidget with my hand once in a while, and Finn would notice.

"So who introduced you to this show?" Finn asked me.

"Lilia, why?" I asked, 

"It just doesn't seem like real doctors do that." He said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Have relationships like that when they are at work." He said, and I smiled. I took my hand off of his stomach, and closed the computer.

"Why'd you turn it off?" He asked, and I set the computer on the other side of him.

"Well, you don't like that show," I said, as I started to get up and sit on his lap, "so we can do something you want to do." I finished, sitting on him. He smiled, and made eye contact with me.

"Why this out of everything?" He asked, and I smiled, and looked down at his chest. I looked back up at him, and he was still looking in my eyes.

"Bird." We stated at the same time, and our lips connected softly together.

As he kissed me, he made it more soft, like a really soft and slow kiss.

I don't know why, but I liked it.

I felt his hands slide up my thighs, then stopping once he reached my waist. I kept my hands on the bed, somewhat holding me up.

We were kissing, and I parted our lips for a split second to get air.

In that split second, Finn said something.

"Millie," he whispered, and I placed my lips back into his, but then I parted them, once again.