Chapter 28: Tension

Jimin POV: I put the tiny pills into my mouth gulping it down with the cold water in a paper cup, I let out a deep sigh as I put it on the table next to my bed. The lonely tension made me feel uncomfortable...It was so quiet all I could hear was the continuous beeping of the machine next to me. 

I watch as the door roughly opens and I see Hoseok and Suga worried and panting, their eyes were red and their lips quivered as they came closer to me. I put my hand on Hoseok's shoulder smiling to let him speak. 

Jimin: Hyung~ What's the matter? Why are you gu-

Jhope: LISA IS GONE!! SOMEONE TOOK HER!! (Sighs) The members has already gone searching for her! 

Suga: We don't know anything about who took her. 

My eyes widened in shock...I clenched my fists and my salty tears strolls down my cheeks touching my lips. I knew I should've let her stay with me!! Why would I force her to go to Eunwo- Eunwoo! Must of done this!! 

Jimin: WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR HER!! (Stands up and changes) I have an idea who might've took her! 

Suga: Who?

Jimin: Ch-Cha Eunwoo! Before I got ran over I saw a face that looked like him! Let's go find him now

Jhope: Hey hey hey! Not so fast Jimin, you can't leave the hospital. You have to wait for tomorrow 

Jimin: NO! 

I left the door running...As I continue running I could feel my body reducing energy getting weaker and weaker. I inhaled as I stopped running and exhaled as I continued to run for Lisa, her smiles, her existence were trapped in my thoughts as I feel the sweat coming down my forehead. 

Eunwoo's house was so far yet so close...I could feel the sweat on my body to make it more wet it began to rain. My white plain t-shirt became see through and I felt so cold and sad...I wanted to be hugged by Lisa. I arrived at Eunwoo's house and busted the door open....

Lisa POV: Why would Eunwoo do this to me? I helped his family...His life...I hate the feeling of betrayal and the feeling of being beaten. I felt so weak on the wooden chair I was tied to, all I could wish for was to be in Jimin's embrace...

Please help me Jimin

Eunwoo and Seulgi was arguing acting as if I was invisible like they kidnapped me for nothing. I begged myself not to yell for help but I didn't want to be whipped by Eunwoo's belt wrapped around his slim waist. I can still feel the tingling pain on my stomach...

I could taste the salty dried blood on my lips, I look with disgust as I look at my open wounds on my arms. I can never tell what Eunwoo was feeling, I never knew he would hate me so much. Every time I made eye contact with Eunwoo...I didn't feel the pure and innocent tension in him all I could see was fury and anger in him. 

All I could do was wish for Jimin....

The door was roughly opened and I look at the door with anticipation...