Chapter 22: Father

Jhope POV: I went to the shop and I bought some food for the members and as I got to the check out I see Lisa and someone else talking behind the store. I turned my eye brows into frown as I made my way out the shop I walk behind the shop seeing a man trying to take away Lisa. I get up to the man and punch his face, as I made eye contact with him I could see the anger in eyes.  

I held Lisa's hands as she stood behind me trembling and crying. I clenched my fists and I was about to punch him but then Lisa grabbed my arm holding it tightly crying..I couldn't hear her whimpers but I could see that she had sympathy for the guy. 

Jhope: What do you want with Lisa?! You have no right to harm her! 

???: Of course I have the right to touch her you fool (Smirks) I'm her father

Jhope: Her F-Father? (Looks at Lisa) 

Lisa nods telling me that the guy trying to attack her is her father...I look at her confused looking back at her father...Is this the type of Father she has? 

Jhope: If you're her Father then act like one! Lisa went through a lot of shit and you torturing her as her "father". You don't understand what she has been going through! 

Lisa's Dad: (Scoffs) Are you her boyf-

Lisa: He's my friend! You are not going to take him away from me Dad like you tried to do with me and Bambam!! What did I ever do to you?! You never cared about me! You made me feel like I'm the worst daughter in the world! (Runs away crying) 

Lisa Dad: I-I never knew she felt this way...

Jhope: Well no shit genius (Runs for Lisa) 

Lisa Dad: L-LISA'S BO- Aishh...Forget it...

Lisa POV: I ran as fast as I could away from my Dad's existence just trying to forget every inch of him. But memories of him rushed through my mind making me cry and cry more...I reached to the dorm seeing no one but a couch calling for me. 

I hugged my knees slowly making my jeans wet, he always think about himself! I hate it why can't he say "I love you Lalisa"? At least Dad try to pretend you love me...Why would I think about this? He'd never love me. Thinking about my Dad suddenly reminded me of Jimin..

Someone budged into the dorm closing the door making me feel scared but I felt pair of arms wrapping my petite body. I sniffled as I look up seeing Hoseok smiling brightly making me smile, we stared at each other's eyes for a while making me blush as I look away. 

Lisa: H-Hoseok? D-Do you think I'm the worst daughter in the world?

He looked at me with worried eyes wiping my tears with his soft thumbs caressing my chubby cheeks...

Jhope: Of course you're not Lisa! You're cute, pretty, kind, adorable and loving...You cared about your Dad not giving up on his love for you. That's what I love about you Lisa, you don't give up on the person you really love even though it makes you suffer. 

Lisa: R-Really? 

Jhope: (Kisses Lisa's forehead) Who wouldn't think that? 

My cheeks felt warm when he kissed my forehead and he leans in closer to my face...