Chapter 11: Changes...

Jhope POV: Why would he say that about Lisa? I'm pretty sure he said something very different when she was hanging out with Lisa...How much did he love Lisa that made him forget and HATE Lisa so much?! I grabbed my phone and called Lisa...She wasn't answering, I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket. 

I see Jungkook come inside the dorm and Jin slaps him on the head for arriving home late...It was 7:30pm. How ridiculous Jin!

Jhope: Ya Jeon Jungkook! I need to talk to you about something

Jungkook walks towards me and we go inside his room closing the door...I look at Jungkook serious as he smiles at me. 

Jhope: Do you know about Jimin and Chaey-

Jungkook: Chaeyoung? Yes...(Looks down) 

Jhope: H-How??

Jungkook: Lisa told me...She found out by Chaeyoung and she let Chaeyoung date Jimin if Chaeyoung really does like Jimin. I knew she didn't want to let it happen but she had to...For her best friend.

Jhope: Damn it! (Clenches fist) He keeps on calling Lisa trash! He didn't say anything bad when they were hanging out. I tried calling her but she didn't answer! 

Jungkook: (Sighs deeply) I know he used her to be with her best friend, he didn't even like her hyung! HE USED HER! USED HER! 

Jhope: It's like the past again...

Jungkook: God I know

I could see the anger and pain inside Jungkook's eyes, he hates when someone uses someone else for their own good. But why would Lisa let Jimin go so easily? Poor Lisa...She lets her friend be happy but she suffers on her own, I have to go see her...I need to. No people will think I'm weird right? I don't have feeling for Lisa..Pfftt I know I don't, right? 

??? POV: I looked online seeing the post about Jimin loosing his memory about some girl he really did love...I knew something like this would happen, it always happens in dramas! Is it Lisa? I smirked as I finally have the chance to get what I want. Get ready...

???: Ya Seulgi...I need you to a little job for me and I'll give you who you want (Winks) 

Seulgi: Is that so Mr Cha? And you know who I want right?

Mr Cha: Of course! Ok well that's sorted...Now let me tell you your job....

Lisa POV: I lay on my bed crying...Why can't I stop? I grabbed my phone and changed everything, my background, my phone case that said 'Park Jimin', my contacts with Jimin on every single social media. Doing this doesn't change anything! I called YG...

Lisa: Yeoboseyo? It's me Lisa

YG: Ahh Lisa, how is Jimin doing? (Someone talks to him in the background) Oh...H-He forgot you? Ohh Lisa, how are you doing? My favorite foreign YG artist...

Lisa: (Chuckles) I-I'm fine...(Sniffles

YG: Have you been c-crying?!? Want me to come for you? 

Lisa: P-Please come...I just need some time with Jungkook ok?

YG: Ok I'll be sending your manager to get the girls..We can push your comeback to a later date?

Lisa: You'll do that for me? But how about all the fa-

YG: Don't worry, they'll understand ok? Get some rest and tell the girls to pack as well bye Lisa 

Lisa: Byee~

A knock on my door was heard and I went to go and open seeing someone I wanted to see...