Chapter 17: Used you

Jin POV: I've been noticing something about Jungkook..He's not watching dramas anymore, eating or sleeping..He's just been staring at his dead phone. I went over to him noticing his pale skin..I look at him. 

Jin: Jungkook...What's the matter with you? Is something wrong? 

Jungkook: Hyung...How was it so easy for Lisa to let go the person she loves?! (Begins to cry) I-It's hard for m-me...(Looks down) 

Jin: (Chuckles) It wasn't easy for her to let go of Jimin...She endured a lot pain to do so but she only let go of him because her best friend likes him. She did it for her best friend and let herself suffer. 

Jungkook: H-How?

Jin: (Smiles) Jungkook...She's the type of person who'd do anything for her best friend, you'd do anything for your love life. Choose what path you want to go to, it's not about what she chose araseo?

Jungkook: O-Ok..hyung thank you (Hugs Jin) 

Jin: It's alright (Smiles) Anything for my baby 

Time Skip 

Lisa POV: It has been 3 months practicing with Red Velvet and I jumped numerous times trying not to give nervous about dancing..I mean it's not my first time dancing why should I be afraid? Oh god...I see the BTS members!! Ughhh...Ok...Relax, I can do this. 

After dancing we all bowed to the audience and the girls HAD to give the microphone to me. Everybody including BTS had their eyes on me and I see Jhope smile which made me smile...

Lisa: (Sighs) Hello everybody! (Audience cheers) I'd like to thank the staff making us all pretty and ready for this performance, I'd like to thank BTS for making time to come and watch the performance (Smiles) Thank you Lee Soo-Man and Yang Hyun Suk for preparing this collaboration and lastly thank you to my fellow friends for helping me (Smiles) THANK YOU! (Bows) 

We went back stage and I see Jhope with roses, I quickly ran and hugged him. He tightly grabs my waist and lifts me off the ground, I put my arms over his shoulders hugging tightly. I could sense someone starring but I was too busy smiling. 

Jhope: Omo! You done so well! 

He cups my face with his large hands smiling, I look behind me seeing Chaeng and Jimin hugging. I shook off my thoughts knowing that crying wouldn't do anything. 

Lisa: Thank you Hobi (Smiles) I've missed you so much 

Jungkook: Noona!! Hii 

Lisa: Oh hey Jeon (Ruffles Jungkook's hair) Whatchu been up to kid? 

Jungkook: (Blushes) N-Nothing..Stop treating me like a kid! (Pouts) You're only 6 months older than me! 

Lisa: (Laughs) Mianhe, I just never got called Unnie because I'm the maknae. I just like getting called Noona because...B-Bambam used to call m-me that (Smiles weakly) 

Jhope POV: I could sense the uncomfortable tension when Lisa suddenly mentioned Bambam...I hold Lisa's hands and look into her eyes deeply realizing that Jungkook was starring. I quickly let go as she looks at the floor fidling with her long skinny fingers, I could see her head moving side to side looking towards Jimin's direction. 

I guess she hasn't moved on yet...

Jungkook: L-Lisa...Why do you still like Jimin? Don't you see he's in love with someone else? He used you to get closer to Chaeyoung! HE USED YOU LISA! 

Lisa: J-Jeon...Please stop

((I promise the drama is coming soon...I hope anyone is enjoying this!! Sorry if it's too boring. This book will have a lot more chapters then "Rejected Love"))