Chapter 5: Permanent "Love"

Lisa POV: I was distracted by the sound of someone groaning, I quickly went to Jimin and looked at him struggling to open his eyes. Ha...He looks so cute.

Lisa: J-Jimin? You alright? It's me Lalisa! (Smiles) 

I look back at Jungkook seeing him looking at the ground upset, I shook off my thoughts and continued looking at Jimin. His cute eyes opens slowly like a new born baby and my arms flung for him and I hug him like a teddy bear, the sweet scent of him calmed me down remembering the time he hugged me. 

But all of a sudden he pushed me off him with an angry expression almost making me tear up, Jungkook held me and helped me but I pushed him away going to Jimin confused. He continues staring at me weirdly...

Lisa: Jimin! It's me Lisa! Your girlfriend! 

Jimin: Y-You're...N-Not my girlfriend! W-W-What are you doing here? 

Everyone else began coming inside with surprised looks and they all smiled as they see Jimin sitting up talking! 

Lisa: No! You're mi-

Jimin: HYUNG! WHAT'S THIS TRASH DOING IN MY ROOM?!?

Jin: T-Trash? W-What do you mean Jimin? This is your girlfriend you're t-talking about

Suga: Oh no...Oh god 

Jimin: I know all of you! But not this 'girl' (Rolls eyes) 

Lisa: HOW?! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME JIMIN!! MOCHI? 

Jungkook: (Hugs Lisa) Don't..Please, you're going to be more heart broken

Jennie: H-How? Ji-Jimin do you know m-me?

Jimin: Of course! You're Jennie! That's Jisoo! That's Chaeyoung! You think I'm dumb?!

Jungkook POV: I look at Jin mouthing 'Get the doctor' as I pat Lisa's head as she cries on my chest, how I loved this feeling of me and her together but...She's not mine. Not if I make her m- NO! I can't go back to my selfish ways, Jimin is my brother and I should treat him like one. 

Our eyes focused on the doctor as he continues to walk towards Jimin...

Doctor: (Sighs) You remember but her? (Points to Lisa) 

Jimin: Yes...

(A/N I DON'T KNOW MEMORY LOSS AFTER COMA THINGY SHET! SO PRETEND THAT IM A CLEVER AUTHOR OK KIDS! Please don't beat me up if I do something wrong! 

How could he not remember Lisa?!? 

Doctor: You see guys...Jimin is suffering a 'dgwfgkfqfl Itis', it's when someone thinks of someone else so much that causes him so much pain. So he decided to take so many sleeping pills, working without rest or meals and also depression...It's normally temporary but if he loved you to death then it could be permanent... 

Lisa: PERMANENT!? 

Chaeng: Calm down Lisa...

Doctor: It's good if you stay away from him for a couple of days, it'll give him time to heal

I see Lisa slowly nods and Jennie signals me to take her outside...As soon as we got outside of the room Lisa quickly runs away crying. I chase after her, she runs back to her hotel room and shuts the door crying her eyes out as she locks herself inside the bathroom. 

I slid down against the wooden door sitting against the door hearing her whimpers....

Lisa POV: I sat against the door crying as I hug my knees the feeling of being forgotten by the person I love is the biggest weakness for me...How can I overcome this fear? The sound of someone's soft voice singing calms me down, I smile as I hear his voice from the other side of the door. 

I close my eyes as he continues to sings....