Chapter 13: Third Wheeler

Jimin POV: W-What? I don't treat her like trash...I only say that she's trash because she is one! So idiotic...

Jimin: (Rolls eyes) I wish you weren't so obsessed with me! 

Lisa: I'm NOT! YOU'RE JUST SO COCKY TO THINK THAT I WOULD BE OBSESSED WITH YOU! I don't care who you love! I don't care anymore!!! OK! GET OUT AN LEAVE MY LIFE PARK JIMIN! 

I feel like an dumb idiot...Ughh I look at Hoseok hyung to see if he was coming but he flashed a smile to signal me that he'll be staying with Lisa.  I got out walking angrily through the hallway seeing Jungkook staring at me with his black beady eyes. I could see his fists clenching and I smirk at the way he was acting...

Jimin: (Smirks) Don't worry Jeon Jungkook, I didn't make her cry...Unless you want me to

Jungkook: JUST SHUT UP! I DIDN'T COME TO HAVE A FIGHT WITH YOU!! PLEASE HYUNG! JUST LEAVE LISA ALONE, YOU'VE CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE TO HER ALREADY!

Jimin: (Scoffs) I've already got yelled at by some trash...I don't have to go through the same trash again

Jungkook: T-Trash? Ughh...Forget it, you're not worth it! 

Jhope POV: I looked at Lisa who seemed like she was going to cry but she didn't..I smiled as I finally knew that she has moved on. It's better for her to move on and not care about a guy who could be dating her best friend...I put my arm over shoulder and we made eye contact, I blush as I look away. 

Lisa: (Chuckles) You're such an angel aren't ya? 

Jhope: (Scratches neck) I-I-I don't know...Lisa I think yo- 

The door was roughly opened and I see Jungkook angry...But it magically fades away as he sees Lisa but I could sense him angry at me? 

Jungkook: S-Sorry I wasn't here for you Noona...

Lisa: (Chuckles and ruffles Jungkook's hair) It's alright Jeon, besides I had an angel beside me (Smiles and looks at Jhope) 

Jungkook: Ho-Hoseok Hyung? 

Jhope: (Smiles) You guys can hang out, I'm going to get out 

Lisa: No no no! It's alright...I don't mind having you around Hoseok (Smiles) 

Jungkook: W-Whaat?

Jhope: R-really?

Lisa: Yeah yeah it's fine and I'm going tonight so I want to hang out with you guys!

Jhope: Oh really? We're leaving tonight as well! 

Lisa: Great!  

Jungkook POV: Do I sense something going on with Lisa and Jhope? Hmm...Should I be worried? No, she won't like Hoseok hyung right? Right? 

Time skip

I could see Lisa's eye smile that made her look beautiful but too bad we had to wear black masks and hats so we don't get caught...UGHH I feel like a third wheeler! The way Lisa and Jhope looks at each other has some kind of romantic feeling in it...It's obvious Hoseok hyung likes Lisa ugh. I eat my chicken silently as Lisa and Jhope talks and laughs to each other. This was suppose to me and Lisa's day...

Jhope: Kookie ya~ You alright? 

I could see him smiling under his mask...

Jungkook: Y-Yeah I'm f-fine

I got up and went to the bathroom washing my face telling my own reflection that everything would be alright. All of a sudden a man with a black mask with similar eyes made eye contact with me...He looks so familiar but who is he? Isn't he Lisa's friend? Right? 

(( I Haven't had breakfast yet! I only slept for 6  hours, but I won't go to sleep yet!!! I'll update soon!!) Hope anyone is enjoying)