Chapter 10: Trash

Jungkook POV: I run to Lisa and I hug her again as she cries silently against my chest, her hands were trembling and she felt so cold. I quickly grabbed her a blanket and put it over her as she lay against my chest on the couch. She was holding on to my shirt tightly crying even more...I couldn't keep it in, I began crying seeing her like this. 

Jungkook: Lisa~ What's wrong? 

I look at her as I caress her hair, she sniffles and tries to speak up but I cupped her small face with my big hands

Jungkook: You know I hate you like this...You don't have to talk about it (Smiles) 

Lisa: J-Jeon...J-Jimin confessed his l-l-love...To C-Chaeng! (Cries even more) 

I didn't want her like this...I shouldn't blame Jimin, he lost his memory for loving Lisa too much! She just lies on my chest crying as I sing to her, I could see her finally calming down as I sing.

Lisa POV: Why Jimin? Why does it have to be Chaeng?! CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU? Well you don't have to worry about it anymore M-Mochi....My eyes began to be heavier as Jungkook's beautiful voice soothes my ears, I look at Jungkook and see him singing with tears coming down. 

I didn't want to fall asleep with a kid crying just because I was...I got up and wiped his tears away. He chuckles and continues to sing how does he do that? How does he make me smile? It was always Jimin who made me smile, why do I make everything about Jimin? 

Maybe Jungkook is not that bad of a kid after all...

Lisa: Jeon, you should go to your dorm it's getting dark 

Jungkook: I'm not going anywhere until you sleep Noona (Smiles) 

I don't want him to stay here and look after me...

Lisa: Ani~ It's alright, I'll see you tomorrow anyways 

Jungkook: (Does aegyo) Pretty please Noona...

Lisa: Ughh, go away Jeon! Please, I'll give you a good night kiss? 

Jungkook: YES YES YES! Over here (Points to his lips) 

Lisa: No!

I tip toed and attempted to kiss Jungkook on the cheeks but he turned his head and pecked my lips. I hit his arm hardly as he laughs on the couch...

Jungkook: Why you mad girl?? It's not like it's the first time we've kissed right?

Lisa: Y-You have a point...

Why am I acting soft and girly now? Is this the feeling of having a crush? No right? UGHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK!! 

Jimin POV: Using Lisa as my toy was the perfect plan now me and Chaeyoung can finally be together without that trash in the way. I smile at the photos me and Chaeyoung took...Aren't I lucky to have a girl like her? I changed my background from me and the trash to me and Chaeyoung's...My phone looks a lot better now.

Jhope: Why are you smiling so much Mochi?

Jimin: (Coughs) Look at my new and fresh background! (Shows Jhope the background) 

Jhope: W-Where's the photo of you and Lisa?

Jimin: Oh that trash? I asked Chaeyoung if she wanted to like date...(Smiles widely) She's everything I want 

Jhope: A-Are you sure? What happened to you and L-

Jimin: That trash has nothing to do with me Hyung! 

Accepted Love ||COMPLETED|| BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें