Chapter 24: Miss

Lisa POV: I was looking at the beautiful view of Seoul and a image of Jhope's lips popped up in my mind making me cringe and I kept on moving fan girling and I fell on to the wooden flooring. I hissed at myself as I get up, I got out of my room seeing Jisoo unnie.  

Jisoo: Lisa (Smiles) I haven't talked to you in a while...It's like ever since Jimin changed everything changed.  I didn't know him just forgetting you will cause so much trouble you know? I didn't see it coming...

Lisa: (Awkwardly smiles) Y-Yeah, same unnie. (Sits nexts to Jisoo on the couch) But t-this happens right? 

Jisoo: (Chuckles) Of course Lisa, it does happen. You know...You don't have to worry about Jimin anymore. He's a jerk and I don't want to blame him for forgetting you but you changing your feelings for Jimin will change a lot you know? I see you and Hoseok getting "Closer".

Hearing the name "Hoseok" made butterflies in my stomach making my cheeks become more red then it already was. I started playing with my hair and Jisoo knew that there was something going on with me and Hoseok. 

Jisoo: So there is a thing? (Laughs) 

Lisa: UNNIE!! NO!! (Shakes head continuously) We're just friends I swear!! (Mumbles) He'd never likes me anyways 

Jisoo: I knew you liked him! Just confess to him, you'll never know what he feels! You're going to miss your chance 

Lisa: N-No unnie...He'd never like me and I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend 

Jisoo: You won't know if you ask! Come on how bad will it turn out?

Lisa: I'm not listening to youu (Puts on a mask and a hat and leaves the dorm) 

Jisoo: She'll regret it soon...

Jimin POV: As I lay on my bed I could feel how much lighter and weaker I've become ever since Lisa put some 'sense' into me. Why do I keep on thinking about Lisa? Ughhh...I can't deal with this! I got up wearing a large jumper wearing a mask and a hat and I got out of my room and I see all the member's attention on me. 

Jin:(Smiles) You're finally out of that room of yours! You al- 

RM:  You're alright right? Wow...You've gone skinny Jimin! 

Jhope: (Hugs Jimin) My Mochi what's gotten to you? 

Jimin: (Scratches neck) I-I'm sorry...I need some f-fresh air (Leaves the dorm) 

I was walking along the path noticing the sun was slowly going down but I liked the feeling of the dark as I look up the sky seeing stars. I look back down and I bump into someone she falls down on her butt and I look confusingly at her helping her up, the soft feeling of her hands made my lips curve. 

When she looks up at me, our eyes are locked into each other...I didn't know who she was because her mask was covering her face. We were still holding hands and our eyes were glistening at each other. 

Jimin: S-Sorry miss, I-I-I didn't see you 

I made my voice nice and low capturing her attention again...

???: I-It's alright (Blushes) I-I'll get going then

Jimin: O-Ok...Miss (Smiles)