Chapter 18: Cheater

Lisa POV: Wh-Why would Jimin use me? For Ch-Chaeng...Why do I feel jealousy inside me? Ughh, I can't hate Chaeyoung for it. She's my best friend..Why would I hate her? I went inside the black van and I stare at the window that's showing my reflection...The rain poured down making it look like I was crying. 

I put my chin on my hand looking at the gloomy sky, through that window I imagined seeing Chaeng and Jimin..Kissing. I shook off my thoughts trying not think about it. 

Chaeyoung: Lisa, you alright? (Smiles) 

Lisa: Of course, why wo-wouldn't I be? 

Chaeyoung: (Smiles) Good...I hope you're not worried about me and Mochi right? 

Lisa: (Chuckles awkwardly) O-o-Of course I'm not unnie! Besides I have awesome friends that's still with me 

Jennie: (Sighs) Are you sure Lisa? You look...Sad

Lisa: Guys, for real I've moved on! Jimin is just a boy to me...

Yeah a boy who broke my heart...

Jisoo: (Laughs) Jin is so funny...Oh you guys were having a moment? Continue...

Jungkook POV: Lisa didn't hug me like she hugged Hoseokie Hyung...Aishh why do I feel like she likes Jhope? I was scrolling through Instagram and I see a picture of Lisa and Jhope with a caption "Dance Machines". Anger elevates as I read the comments....
(I took the names from comment sections on Youtube, sorry if it's yours!!

take it off now gurl: Theyy look soo cute together!! #Liseok 

Jungcock_The best cock: THE DANCE MACHINES LOOK CUTE!! 

appreciate yixing: They should be on WGM

Jimin's chili pepper: I guess my Jihope days are over...I SHIP LISEOK

GayforLisa_StraightforHobi: WHEN ARE THEY DATING???!! #Liseok

I rolled my eyes not bothering to like it. I got a message from an unknown person...

 I got a message from an unknown person

This must be Chaeyoung...Again, playing her sick plans. I didn't take it serious...I put on a black mask and black sunglasses with a hat covering my identity, I made my way to the park. I close my eyes at the wind blows through my face, I always sat on the wooden bench it reminded me of the days I had with my father. 

Lisa was the girl who made me feel like I was loved ever since my Dad left me and my Mother...I heard familiar voices coming by and I see Jimin...With her again. 

I thought Jimin and Chaeyoung went out...Maybe they're just friends right? I looked over again at Jimin seeing Jimin and her kissing. I widened my eyes and I ran away replaying the kiss again..I know they're not together maybe she just kissed him by forced right?

I look behind me again see them holding hands...Did Jimin just cheat on Chaeyoung?