Chapter 20: You're in Danger

Lisa POV: I woke up seeing Jhope smiling widely at me, I smile at his bright action. He smoothly put his hands on my waist pulling me closer, I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. I bit my lower lip trying to hide my smile...Why do I feel like this? Why hasn't my feelings for Jhope stopped? 

He pulled me closer...And I mean a LOT closer, I could feel his chest warmth making me feel so warm and safe. I look at lips and blushed as I glare at his red, soft looking lips...He comes closer to my face and I could feel his hot breath breathing against my face. He leans in closer....

I woke up scratching my head confused...It was just a dream?!? Even if it was I should at least experience what his lips feel like. Whoa...What am I thinking of right now? I shook my head continuously as I keep on replaying the "Nightmare" I had. I had a shower and I put my hair in a high pony tail making me feel different because I don't usually put my hair in pony tails. I smile as I look at my hair and wear my green large sweater....

I go to the lounge seeing Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo all cuddled up in the couch...I smile at the sight but as I got closer I could see tears coming out of Chaeyoung's eyes. Her red, swollen eyes made my heart break, I clenched my fists as I see her sad eyes. 

Lisa: W-Who's the mother fucker? 

Jennie: Jimin. (Cold tone) 

Jisoo: He's at the coffee shop with Seulgi. Kill him Lalisa. (Raspy tone) 

Chaeyoung: L-Lisa do-

Before she could even finish her sentence I left running to the coffee ship, I didn't feel any sympathy for what Jimin is going to get. I smirk as I imagine Jimin's blood on my hands...Guys don't worry I'm going to kill Jimin. 

Jimin POV: I could feel a small bit of guilt for Chaeyoung but it slowly disappeared as I stare at Seulgi's beautiful eye smile. She made me feel like a different Jimin, the same feeling I had with Chaeyoung but it was more then different. Seulgi made me feel like a roller coaster....My hands caress her thigh under the table, the coffee shop only had me and Seulgi so I didn't care if people saw us kissing. 

As I kiss her I pull her closer to me to deepened the kiss and I could feel her smiling as she closes her eyes and pulls my neck all of the sudden the rough sound of the door opening caught my attention and I see Lisa with a mad expression...

I made eye contact with her and I could sense the word "Danger" written on her. I didn't mind her evil glares... I wanted her to watch me and Seulgi, I continued to kiss Seulgi, it was so close to being a make out session but then I looked behind Seulgi Lisa evilly starring at me. She looked like a ghost...

I could feel shivers up my spine knowing what she was going to do to me...Maybe she's just being jealous right? I got out the coffee shop still feeling fear inside me and I bump into Lisa...