Chapter 9: Happy

Lisa POV: Should I tell him? Ughh...Stuff it! I should! He's Jeon Jungkook, what would he do? 

Lisa: Jeon I have something to tell you.....Please don't go crazy

Jungkook: Ok...Shoot

Lisa: I-I think...I think Jimin likes Rosé (Looks down) And plus me and him are not together anymore so I don't have to worry about anything right? R-Right? 

I could feel my eyes beginning to water...I tried to keep it in but the thought of Jimin with my best friend is the worst feeling...But as long as my best friend is happy then I'm more happier for her. 

Jungkook: (Fake coughs) I-I knew you were going to bring that up...Don't worry, you'll feel a lot more better (Hugs Lisa) I-I don't know if this is weird I like hugging you Noona! 

Lisa: (Chuckles) Jeon, thank you for being by my side...I'll be going back to work and I'll miss you. I just wanted to spend some time with you by having a 'friendly date' (Awkwardly chuckled) 

Jungkook: You don't have to pretend anymore...Don't worry, Noona. I know you used me to forget about Jimin (Smiles) 

Lisa: H-How? Why? What?

Jungkook: (Smiles) Don't worry, a lot of people do that when they're missing someone and I know how you feel...

Lisa: You have a crush, how come you never told Noona? 

Jungkook: (Shrugs) She's always close to me but yet I still miss her you know? It's so hard being in love when you're an idol

Lisa: I-idol? MASKS?! JEON!! WE FORGOT TO-

Jungkook: (Laughs) Relax Lisa, our hoodies are always there and also it's nigh time! Why would anyone come at this ti-

Lisa: They would come at this time (Points to Jimin and Rosé) 

Jungkook: L-Let's go somewhere else, shall we? 

Jimin POV: Ahh...Being close with Lisa really did something huh? I never knew using a piece of trash would actually work! I look at Rosé freezing and I lend her my coat...Her smile just melts my heart. No one has ever done that. I should tell her right? 

 Jimin: Rosé....I've been wanting to ask you something

Rosé: R-really? Well come on! 

Jimin: I-I think I like you...I really like you, do you mind being mine? 

Rosé: J-Jimin...(Smiles) I'll tell you my answer

Rosé POV: After Jimin dropped me off to my hotel room, I quickly got my phone and messaged Lisa about what Jimin just did...I wanted her permission because I think I like J-Jimin too. Am I bad friend? Should I tell her? Yes I should...

Rosie: Heyy Limario!! I need you to know something real QUICK

                                                                                                 Lisa Oppa: What is it? Is it about Jimin?

Rosie: Yes...

                                                                                              Lisa Oppa: Well you can tell me anything right?

Rosie: He asked me out...I needed to tell you quick, what do you say?

                                                                                               Lisa Oppa: XD I don't care Rosie! If you like him go ahead! I've moved on, if you're happy with him then yes. Plus I'm not your Mother, he's all yours! xoxo

Rosie: YOU'RE THE BEST JOLISA!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!! 

Jungkook POV: Lisa finally comes back from the toilet and I noticed that she's been crying...I could see pain in her...