Chapter 8: I'm ready to let go

Jungkook POV: It's been like 5 weeks since Jimin called Lisa trash and now he's smiling and all laughing with Lisa?! WhAT? What's going on? I'm pretty sure he wasn't suppose to heal this quick! I can see him secretly looking at Rosé!! Wait there's something going on...

Jungkook: Jiminie Hyung! Can we have a quick talk please? For your maknae? 

Jimin: (Sighs) Fine, I'll be back Lisa (Smiles) 

Jungkook: Ok...So Jimin, how did you and Lisa got so close?! 

Jimin: Oh Rosé told me that Lisa is a really good person so I said sorry and she accepted my apology...

Jungkook: Ohh..So you don't remember her?

Jimin: I'm not sure! But she always talks about Rosé! I love it! 

Jungkook: Oh ok...

I watch Jimin skip back to Lisa and Rosé...I rolled my eyes knowing how stupid I've been for the past 5 weeks! He doesn't like Lisa...He's using her to impress Rosé? I still don't have it but it's something that has to do with Chaeyoung right? 

Jin POV: I look at Jimin and Lisa smiling at how they were bonding, I went behind Jisoo and wrapped my arms around her waist. She hit me heaps of times because I distracted her from her game, I yell at Yoongi to help me as he just sits there laughing. 

Jisoo: I WASS SOOO CLOSEEE!!!!! YOU'RE SO AN- 

I pinned her against the wall and I could see her red cheeks and I smile....

Jin: I'm sorry baby~ Forgive me? 

Jisoo: (Blushes) Ah em...I n-need to call my b-boss

I smile with victory and I glare at Jimin's eyes...Going for...Rosé? Is this right or am I just seeing something wrong? Hmmmm...I don't have good feelings with what Jimin is feeling right now

Lisa POV: I feel like the old days have finally came back! Him smiling at me...And Chaeng...Hugging me...And Chaeng...Eating with..Well just Chaeng. I feel like it's just me, Jimin AND Chaeng. I don't mind her, I just don't have a good feeling....

Lisa: I'm just going to have some fresh air ok? 

Rosé: Oh ok 

Jimin: (Smiles) So Rosé what do you like doing? 

I rolled my eyes as I walked pass Jimin as his eyes shines while looking at Rosé...What is this feeling? Maybe I should let him go! I think I'm ready to let go, he must be in love with someone else. I should accept the consequences...I go back in the dorm grabbing Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook: (Pouts) I was eating!! 

Lisa: Want to have a friendly date Jeon? 

Jungkook: (Smiles) Sure Noona

Jungkook POV: Is she finally moving on? Maybe it is time for me and her to be a thing right? Ughhh....I lead her to my car and we drive to the park.

Jungkook: So it's just a friendly date right? Nothing else ok?

Lisa: Of course Jeon! I just want some time to someone who really does appreciate me (Smiles) 

Jungkook: Your members? My members? ME? Heaps of people appreciates you Noona...

Lisa: No Jeon...Wait, why are you calling me Noona all of a sudden? You never called me that...Ever

Jungkook: (Scratches Neck) Well actually, I just had a feeling that I should? Eomma Jin told me to call older girls that after all! 

Lisa: Jeon I have something to tell you...Please don't go crazy...