Chapter 1: Almost Finished

MESSAGE: Please read Rejected Love before reading Accepted Love! If you want to...Enjoy reading!  

Jimin POV: It has been 1 year with Lisa...The best year of my life...We still haven't kissed yet but why? Should I kiss her tonight? NOoo...She might think it's too early wait...Should I? Ughh...Noo she might think I'm too crazy right? Hmm....I need to ask Hoseokie Hyung. 

Jimin: HYUNNGGGGGG!!!! 

My voice echoes through the hall way and I hear Yoongi slowly waking up from his nap and I quickly went hid in my closet with shivering hands begging god to help me from the devil. 

Yoongi: JIMMINN!!!! PARKKK JIMIN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!? GET READY TO GET WHACKED!!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE WAKES ME UP!!

Yoongi roughly opens the closet seeing me hiding...I widened my eyes as I see him with a broom stick. I'm screwed...

Jimin: H-Hyungg...I-I-I Am soo so-sorry! (Bowing down heaps of times) 

???: YOONGI! Stop being mean to our Jiminie! 

I see Hoseok standing outside of the closet looking mad, he puts his hands on his hips as a signal for Yoongi to get out of our room. I smirked as I look Yoongi pissed off at me as he slowly walks away he looks at me and mouths 'I'll Kill You'. I went up to Hobi Hyung and hugged his slim waist. 

Hoseok: (Laughs) OK ok!! So why did you need me? (Ruffles Jimin's hair) 

Jimin: (Scratches his neck) C-Can you help me with something hyung? 

Hoseok: (Scoffs) Of course! (Sits down on the bed) So what is it Jiminie? 

Jimin: (Sighs) You know me and Lisa has been together for a long time right? 

Hoseok: Of course! That little dancer has gotten better right? (Chuckles) 

Jimin: (Chuckles) W-well...Me and her hasn't kissed yet and I don't know when and how to kiss her!! 

Hoseok laughed and turned serious very quickly, he puts his hands on his laps trying to think. 

Hoseok: Hmmm...I don't when to kiss her, but if you want to know how to kiss her  want me to show you a demonstration? (Winks) 

Jimin: HYUNGGGG!!! (Throws a pillow at his face) 

Hoseok: Ok Ok...(He leaves the room)

Lisa POV: My salty, warm tears strolled down my cold cheeks as I watch the girl getting beaten up...On the K-drama I was watching. 

Lisa: WHERE'S JUN PYO!! OH MY GOODDD JANDIII KILL THEM ALREADYY!!! 

I jump on my bed out of anger as I see Jandi getting beaten up and surrounded by the students but all of a sudden Jun Pyo finally decided to come and beats up the guys. Wow...Lee Min ho looks so hot punching them, after that he carries Jandi bridal style. 

(WHO LOVES BOYS OVER FLOWERS?!?! WATCHING IT FOR THE 10th TIME!!) I smile as I see Jun Pyo carrying Jandi. But quickly frowns as I remember Jihoo. I LIKE HER WITH JIHOO BUT THEN I LIKE HER WITH JUN PYO!!! Ughhh....A notification from my phone comes up and I smile as I see Mochi...I quickly grabbed my phone and my fingers sped through the letters. 

Mochi: Heyyy beautiful!! What are you doing? 😍😍

                                                                                       Lisa: Hii!! Just watching 'Boys over Flowers' 🤗🤗

Mochi: HOWW CUTTEE!! You crying yet? 

                                                                                                     Lisa: 😂😂 OF COURSE!! YOU PABOO!! 😭😭

Mochi: Awww 😄 Want me to come and cuddle you? 😉😉

                                                                                                                                             Lisa: YES PLEASEEE 😂😂

Mochi: I MISS YOUUU SO MUCHHH!! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICEE!! 😭😭

                                                Lisa: 😭😭 MEE TOO MOCHIII!!! But don't worry, I'm almost finished!

AUTHOR NIM NOTE: Whatchu betchs think? Good or bad? I'm just beginning and thinking. MIHANE IF IT'S BORING!!