Chapter 27: Your Lover

Lisa POV: The warm feeling inside me made me smile and blush, I can't believe Jimin finally remembers me!! I stare at him sleeping noticing his beautiful features...Why am I acting like a creep? I-I should get home, I lean forward about to kiss Jimin's forehead but then his soft pink lips touched mine. I moved back quickly shocked...My first kiss with Jimin. 

Jimin: (Chuckles) Been waiting for that for a long time (Winks) 

Lisa: (Blushes) I'll go to Eunwoo's house and ask some questions araseo? I'll be back tomorrow. 

Jimin pouts at me clings on to my hand not letting me go even though he was the person to ask to go to Eunwoo's house. Ugh....I struggled to escape from his grip but then I gave up and his strong grip pulled me closer to him making me land on his lap, I widened my eyes getting off but then yes...Yes...Jimin didn't let me go. 

Lisa: J-Jimin, I need to go...

Jimin disobeys again and just slides his hands around my waist I sigh in defeat...

Jimin: Just one more p-please? 

Lisa: No.

Jimin: Please

Lisa: No.

Jimin just comes closer to my face and kisses my lips passionately, I rolled my eyes as I got off his lap and I wave at him as I see him laughing. I leave the hospital building smiling as I walk through the dark night...I could hear footsteps approaching behind me...

Something covered my muffled screams as I tried to escape from someone behind me before passing out I take a glance of the mysterious person that reminded me of someone....

Jungkook POV: I lay on the bed thinking about Lisa and Jimin...Everything is back to normal! Me loving Lisa to death but she doesn't see me that way, Jimin and Lisa is together, no drama, just friends! I miss this type of feeling in our friendship..

I feel so sorry for my single self I can get any girl I could but not Lisa?  Curse me!!!!!!!
I really thought Hoseok and Lisa was going to be together but then some accident had to come and ruin Hoseok's life by ruin I mean Lisa is taken by someone else. 

knock knock knock

I sat by myself waiting for the hyungs to get it but then realized that they left to go somewhere...Ughh, I got up from my bed going towards the door and opening seeing no one but then a piece of paper lying in front my bare foot caught my attention I bend down grabbing the note. I open the folded paper reading the note...

As time passes by danger approaches closer

In 24 hours you must seek for your lover or you'll ride a emotional roller-coaster 

Your lover will forever stay with me if you fail 

I won't give you any detail 

Her screams of terror are music to my ears 

Losing your first lover could be your one of your worst fears

Lisa is in danger will you help her or let her suffer?

The more you think of her in a coffin...I swear it will become tougher

Come and save your lover...