YAH! You haven't see his talent!

After reading the comments BTS chuckled.

"You guys may be surprised, but our 8th member is actually not a boy." Jungkook said as many comments blowed up.

WHAT!

SHE BETTER NOT STEAL MY OPPAS!

That's weird, one girl in a group of seven boys.

WAHHHH! That is so cool!

I can't wait to see her!

Is she cute?

"Her name is Min You Rah and she is very cute. She is 17 and is very talented. Please accept her and don't send her hate please. You Rah you can come now." Jimin said as I walked into the picture as comments blew up.

Wahhh she is so pretty!

Awwwww!

Ewwww she is ugly!

Wow, she must be talented to be in BTS.

I can't wait to see her talent.

Does she rap, dance or sing?

After seeing that comment BTS decided to reply.

"Her place in the group is the female maknae. She is the lead vocalist, main rapper and lead dancer. She can also play the guitar and can rap as fast as Yoongi hyung. She can also produce songs like him." Jungkook says proudly.

Can we see her talents now?

Can we see her sing?

I think she can't rap as fast as Yoongi Oppa.

"No, you shall see her when she debuts with out new album Skool Luv Affair." They said as comments of disappointment came through.

After conversing with ARMY for an hour, they decided to end the live and check twitter. There were many mixed reviews, but the true ARMY's answers overpowered the fake fans.

*Now*

"YAH! Children stop this bickering. Aish children these days." Jin shakes his head.

"Yes Princess Jin!" We saluted as he looked at us with a look.

"Excuji me? I am Jin. World wide handsome Jin, not Princess Jin!"

"Okay Princess Jin!" We giggle as he grabs the wooden spoon in his hand and starts chasing us around with it.

"YAH COME BACK YOU DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN!"

"ANIYOOOOO!" We both say as Jin pants and eventually stops and remembered to set the food.

"FINALLY! We were starving!" Jungkook pouted as we three came back together from our game of chase.

"Aigoo, I am setting the food, be patient."

*Time skip to end of vacation*

I was in my room laying on my bed when I decided to message the group. 

Munchkin added JamlessChimChim, GodofDestruction,Eomma, Alien, Kookie, SleepyKumamon and Sunshine.

Munchkin named the chat Eomma and her children.

Me

Hyungs.

JamlessChimChim

Yah what now?

GodofDestruction

Wassup You Rah?