30

Sorry for the wait guys.
And I apologise in advance for the rest of the month and next month too. Exams are coming up so updates won't be regularPlease you guys shouldn't hate on me for choosing academics over wattpad. It's the right thing to do.

For those that understand, thank you so much.

For those that don't care and just want to get on with reading the book,

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." The girl with the straight hair kept pleading as another girl dressed in a rainbow cloak walked slowly towards her. "Please" the girl continued screaming but the hooded girl wouldn't listen. She kept going closer and closer until the screaming girl was covered in her cloak. The hooded girl  continued walking but the screaming girl had disappeared. What came out from beneath the cloak instead, was a simple brown paper. A brown paper with 'Missing' as the caption and a girl's face. Amanda's face.

As I opened my eyes, memories of the dream came back to me. The straight haired girl, the hooded girl and most especially, Amanda's picture. It's been a long time since I had bad dreams and I had never dreamt about Amanda so why now?

I rubbed my eyes jumped down from my bed. Today, aunt Marie and I were going to church. I'd taken much time to pick out the dress I was going to wear because it had been a long time since I last went to church. It's not that I stopped believing in God -I would never do that -but dad had stopped us from attending our former church. He'd promised us that we'd start going to the Baptist church down the road but that never happened. We just stuck to online services. But today, I was going to 'House of grace'. It's aunt Marie's church. Although today, we'd be attending a wedding.

"Hurry up Barbara, we don't want to get there and meet them exchanging gifts." I heard aunt Marie shout down the hall.

"I'm sorry. I'll be ready in thirty minutes max ." Hopefully.