Chapter Twenty one

Sandra woke up to the sound of a door being closed. She opened her eyes and looked around the unfamiliar environment and that was when she remembered where she was. She looked at the door that woke her up and saw her boss coming out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Her eyes were wide open and it felt like it was about to come out. She flushed when she noticed that he was staring at her so she looked down immediately and started played with her fingers.

"Good Morning." She heard him say.

"Good Morning sir." She replied.

"How your night?" He asked her.

"It was fine sir." She said still not looking up.

"We have the meeting by 8:00am and now is 6:30am, so if you wish you may use the bathroom and afterwards we will both have breakfast in the cafe across the street."

"Okay sir."

She quickly took her clothes and ran into the bathroom. She was so embarrassed because she was caught staring at her boss. She brushed her teeth and took a ten minutes shower and wore her clothes. When she got out of the bathroom her boss was already dressed up and he looked stunning in his navy blue suit. She saw him sitting down and wearing his shoe, she passed him and went across the room to wear her shoe. She was wearing a pencil skirt with a beautiful red blouse with a red wedge shoe.

"Are you ready?" Her boss asked her when she finished packing her hair in a bun and applying a little powder and lip gloss.

"Yes sir."

"Shall we go to the cafe now?" He asked her and she nodded her head. She picked up her bag and went to the door which he held open for her. She went to the elevator and pressed the button to the last floor when he entered inside. They both stayed in an awkward silence. She was relieved when they stepped out of the elevator.

Sandra and Max stepped out of the hotel and she followed Max as he led the way to the cafe. He opened the door of the cafe for her and she stepped in. They both went to the counter to order. She looked at the girl behind the counter, she was young and looked like a girl in her early twenties.

"Hello My name is Stella, what do you need. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate." She said with a little smile on her face.

"Please can I have a cup of coffee with sugar." Stella nodded her head.

Stella then shifted her gaze in Max and her smile brightened. "What do you want sir?" She said with her flirty eyes.

"Black coffee." Max said obviously not noticing the fact that Stella was flirting with him.

"Is there any other thing you want sir. Maybe cookies or biscuits..."

"Black coffee is okay." Sandra was fuming with anger. Stella didn't even offer her a snack and here she was flirting with her boss. Sandra tightened her hands due to the anger that was rising. She didn't even know why she was reacting like this.

Max lead her to the table close to the counter and pulled out a chair for her. She smiled at his action while he sat down facing her. They sat in an awkward silence until the waiter served them their coffee.

He sipped his coffee without him waiting for it to cool down a little. He pulled out some documents from his suitcase and handed it over to her.

"Go through these. It is a brief information about the company we will visiting today." Max said. "This will help in meeting so you can't get confuse about what we will be discussing.

Sandra went through the papers. According to what she saw, the company is called Walkerson's metallurgy company. The founder of the company was late Mr Harry Walker and his son Gabriel Walker is now the present owner. Gabriel Walker has two sons James Walker and Erick walker. James is the new CEO of the company while Erick is the manager. The Walkerson's metallurgy company was suffering from bankruptcy and needed the Anderson Corporation company to become partners with them in order to help revive the company. She didn't know why the name James Walker ring a bell.

***********†††††††************
I am sorry for updating very late. There are two reasons, one which is school and the other which is the fact that I ran out of ideas. I am sorry if there are any grammatical errors because this chapter is not edited. I would love to hear your thoughts so please comment and vote. Hope you guys love this chapter.
Bye my lovelies.
Xoxo😍😍😘😘