Chapter Thirteen

"Tomorrow we are going to the salon and spa so be ready by 1:00pm." Amy said concentrating on the road ahead. "And don't give me the 'I am not going look' because you are coming with me." Amy said before Sandra could reply.

Amy knows Sandra so well. They had been best friend since junior high.

"Okay mother." Sandra said teasing her friend.

Amy parked in the garage of Sandra's apartment and they both got out.

Amy opened the trunk of her car and Sandra carried some of the bags while Amy locked her car and carried the remaining bags.

Sandra walked ahead so she could open her apartment.

When they both got in and Sandra closed the door. Sandra and Amy threw the bags on the couch and they both sat on the sofa very exhausted.

After some time Amy went to the kitchen to prepare dinner while
Sandra struggled with carrying the bag to her room.

She took her time arranging the clothes in her wardrobe and putting the shoes on the shoe rack.

When she had finished with it. She took a quick shower and put on her night clothes.

"Is dinner ready." Sandra asked Amy when she entered the kitchen.

"No. It will be ready in two minutes." Amy said stirring the soup in the pot.

Sandra brought out two plates and spoons from the shelf and gave the plates to Amy to dish out the soup.

Amy carried the soup to Sandra's little dinning table while Sandra collected water from the fridge.

They both ate in silence. When they were through with eating Sandra took the plates to the dish washer.

Amy collected her bag from the sofa. "Don't forget we have an appointment in the salon and spa by 1:00pm." Amy said hugging her.

"Okay I won't forget." Sandra said rolling her eyes.

"See you tomorrow babe." Amy said opening the door.

"Okay. Drive safe." Sandra said locking the door behind her friend.

Sandra went to her bedroom, threw herself on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

**********††††††††††************
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.