Chapter Nine

Max was going through his emails when he heard a knock.

The door was opened slightly seconds later. Sandra walked in with some mails in her hand.

She looked very pretty today he taught to himself.

The blue suit she wore brought out the color of her eyes.

"Good day Mr Dianels." She said as she walked towards him."Mrs Abgail told me to give you these mails." She handed it to him.

Their fingers brushed while he was collecting it and Sandra withdraw her hand immediately, leading to the mails falling down.

She bent down to pick it up. He helped her to pick some of it up.

"I am so sorry Mr Dianels....I didn't mean to drop it." She stuttered.

"No need to worry Miss David it was an accident." He said smiling.

When she was through she gave the mails to him and he dropped it on his desk.

"I am sorry."

"No need to worry Miss David."

"Thank you sir."

She walked as fast as she could out of his office.

Max grinned when he saw her walking fast like she was been chased by a tiger.

He noticed the way her hips swayed. He had to bite his tongue to stop himself from groaning.

His secretary was very sexy. He didn't know how he was going to keep his hands off her.

**********††††††††††************
I hope you liked this chapter. Leave your comments and vote.