Chapter Fifteen

Sandra did not feel comfortable wearing the tight skirt and blouse she wore. It showed too much for her liking. She could not believe that she wore this type of cloth that showed off her curves.

She smiled when she remembered the look on her boss face when he saw her. Even if the clothes felt uncomfortable at least it gave the desired effect she wanted on him. She remembered seeing the lustfully look in his eyes when he looked at her in these clothes.

She thanked Amy inwardly for her advice.

She saw her boss walking out of his office with his briefcase. She was surprised because this is the first time since she started working here that he left very early.

She continued working until it was time to go home. She took a cab and went home.

When she arrived at her apartment, she opened the door and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She wore her PJ and sighed in relief because she was no longer wearing the uncomfortable clothes she wore earlier. She went to the fridge and pulled out the left over food from yesterday. She put the food into the microwave. She went to the sitting room and turned on the television. She smiled when she saw that vampire diaries was currently on.

She heard the timer in the microwave and took out the food from it.

She went back to the sitting with the food and made herself comfortable. She was eating and her eyes were fixed on the TV. She heard her cellphone ring and she got up and took it from the far end of the room.

She smiled when she saw the caller ID "Hello Babe."

"So how was work today." Amy said.

"It was fine and yours."

"It was wonderful. Joshua took me to this wonderful and new eatery that just got open in town." Sandra knew that her friend currently had a huge grin on her face. Amy and Joshua were very much in love and they have been dating for about two years. Sandra wished she had that kind of love. She had always dreamed about having a family with lots of children.

"So did you wear the clothes we bought to work today?" Amy asked curiously.

"Yes I did and guess what." Sandra asked with a huge grin on her face.

"From the smile in your voice....I guess you guys have made love."

To be continued

**********††††††††††************
Thanks for all your votes and comments. I really appreciate.