Chapter Twenty

Max sat on the other side of the bed, he took off his shoes, then tried going through his computer to check for his mails. He had to get his mind off the woman in the bathroom.

He glanced at the closed door and shook his head. He'd put in a hell of a day watching her sleep on him like a beautiful angel without him touching her. He found her absolutely fascinating especially when she moved on his body to make herself comfortable. Whenever she brushed against him it felt like he was about to jump out of his skin. What was there about her that sent his hormones racing through his blood like the steel balls in a pinball machine?

As he sat there pondering his uncharacteristic fascinating with Sandra, the bathroom door opened. Looking up, Max's jaw dropped. He swallowed hard as she walked past him to the other bed. Her emerald silk pajamas and robe enhanced the brown highlight in her hair and the perfect contrast to her hair flawless skin and baby-blue eyes.

"The bathroom's all yours," she said with a wave of her hand.

She still hadn't looked his way and he was glad. He'd been staring at her like a child looking a cotton candy for the first time and there was no doubt she would think she was sharing a room with a crazy man.

Suddenly feeling like the walls were closing on him. I'm not all that tired," he said to her "I'll be going to the restaurant to get some coffee then afterwards I will get some blankets," he said while working towards the door.

----------------------------------------------------
"Why do you need more blankets," she was surprised her boss needed more blankets whereas there was more than enough on the bed.

"I have to lay some on the floor," he said to her without any expression on his face. Sandra felt guilty because it was her panicking that made her boss say that he was going to sleep on the floor.

Sandra was surprised when she entered the room it was very beautiful and the entire house could fit in here. The bed was very large to fit about five people.

She was sure that her boss could stay at the other end of the bed. She didn't want him want him waking up with an aching back the next day.

He was about to open the door when she said "Don't bother about bringing more blanket I guess we can share the bed and you can take the other end of the bed, if you promise to act like a gentleman."

"Are you sure you are okay with it," Max said checking her face in case he saw any disapproval.

"Yes am sure," she said with a small grin.

"Okay, if you say so."

"Don't you want me to bring something back for you?"

"No, thank you."

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

"Just checking."

"I'll probably be asleep when you get back." She said trying to his a yawn with her hand.

He smiled at the thought of her sleeping on the bed with her silky brown hair spread across the pillow and her lashes resting on her cheeks. It made his body react and had him reaching for the doorknob in less than five seconds.

"Night," she called.

"Okay, yeah, Night," he muttered, closing the door behind him.

---------------------------------------------------

The moment the door closed behind Max, Sandra collapsed onto the side of the motel bed. She'd felt his gaze follow her across the room when she'd walked out of the bathroom and her knees still felt as if they were made of rubber. Staring at the close door she was now able to breathe.

She prayed that everything will turn out great. She lay on the bed and reached up to turn off the bedside lamp. She burrowed deeper into the bed and pulled the cover up to her chin. She was very exhausted that she feel asleep after some few minutes.

***********††††††*************
The picture above is the kingside bed that Sandra and Max would be sharing.

Do you think any thing is going to happen between them? Comment.

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Please if there is any typos in any chapter pm me.

Thanks a lot my Lovelies.

Xoxo