Chapter Two

Sandra sat on the sofa of her little apartment, going through the newspaper. She was very desperate to find a job that pays well so that she can pay her rents and bills before the month ends.

She works as a cashier in a coffee shop but the job paid very little. She was in need of money to stuck up her fridge which looked very empty.

She looked at her wrist watch and saw that it was time for her to leave for work. She quickly dressed up and tied her hair in a bun so it wouldn't get in her way while she worked. She took a cab to the coffee shop due to the fact that she didn't want to be late and she was there under five minutes.

There were not much people in the coffee shop and she sighed while she heard he tummy making funny noises because she didn't eat before leaving.

She went to the break room to change to her work uniform and she put on a hair net. She sat at her desk. She was busy looking through yesterday register when she heard a voice.

"Hello Beautiful." she looked up to see James.

James was a regular customer in the coffee shop.

He was always flirting with her. She hated the fact that he paid too much attention to her.

Growing up she never had been paid attention to by anyone. Her father couldn't care less about her when she was young.

"Good morning Mr James. How is your day going?"she asked.

"Sandra, I have told you times without number that you should stop being formal with me. You should call me James."

"It is a rule here that all employees have to be formal with the customers."

" But I am more of a friend than a customer to you." he said a little pissed off.

Sandra rolled her eyes. James had been asking her out for a while now. She always came up with an excuse as to why she can't go.

"If you say so." Sandra replied. James left the shop saying he had to go to work.

***********††††††††††††*********
I hope you loved this chapter. Don't forget to vote. I will love to read your comments.