Chapter Ten

"I am very impressed with your progress in the office." Mrs Abgail told Sandra during their lunch break.

"Thank you Mrs Abgail." Sandra said smiling.

Sandra had been working with Mrs Abgail for about two weeks.

Today was Mrs Abgail last day in the office.

She was nervous about working alone without the help of Mrs Abgail but Mrs Abgail had told her that she would do great without her help.

"I am going to really miss you." Sandra told Mrs Abgail with a sad smile.

"I will miss you too dear. I will be coming once in a while to visit you and Mr Dianels."

Sandra had done a great job avoiding her boss after what happened two weeks ago.

She could not deny the attraction she had for her boss.

She couldn't wait for the day to end so she can go home for a long hot shower to release all the stress in her muscles.

She had planned to spend the weekend with Amy.

She had to stay a little longer today to work on Mr Dianels schedule.

Mrs Abgail hugged Sandra before leaving. "Good luck dear. I will really miss you."

"I will miss you too, good bye." She said hugging her tightly.

When Mrs Abgail left, Sandra knocked on the door of Mr Dianels office.

When she entered the office he was on the phone. She waited for him to finish.

"Have a seat Miss David." She didn't realize that he was done making the phone call. "I just ordered pizza, I didn't eat anything Earlier, hope it is okay with you."

"I really don't mind." Sandra said.

They worked for a while before the pizza arrived.

"So how has your week been Miss David."

"It has been great sir." Sandra said trying to trying to hide her blush.

She was practically drooling on her boss. She avoided eye contact with him so he would not notice her discomfort.

They had a light discussion while eating the pizza. Her boss was very easy to talk to.

Her attraction to him has grown into a huge crush.

'I am in big trouble.' She taught inwardly.

**********†††††††††************* what do you think about Sandra crushing on her boss. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.