Chapter Seventeen

Sandra groaned when she heard her phone ringing. She lazily got up and picked up the phone from under her pillow. She didn't look at the caller ID.

"Hello." She said with a sleepy voice.

"I need you to get here in the next thirty minutes. We have a very important meeting to attend in London. So we are taking the next flight to London, please would you hurry up and get here." She froze when she realized that it was her boss. She snapped out of it when she heard him calling her name at the other end of the phone.

"Yes...I will be there in the next thirty minutes." He hanged up and she hurried to do her daily routine.

She wore her clothes quickly without paying much attention to it and threw her hair in a messy bun. She packed some of her cloth and put it in her handbag. She didn't bother taking breakfast and hurriedly left the house. She stopped a moving taxi and gave him the address to her office. She promised the driver extra money if he could sped up and get her to the office early.

He stopped her in front of the building under ten minutes and she gladly paid him the money. She greeted the Buddy guard at the entrance of the building and got to the elevator quickly. She pressed the button to the top floor and when the door opened she saw her boss pacing and looking at his watch.

"Good Morning Mr Daniels." She said. He stopped pacing and faced her. She saw his expression change from impatient to lust in a second. She saw him staring at her clothes. She quickly looked at her clothes and was shocked to see what she was wearing.

Due to her hurry she had worn one of the shortest and tight skirt that Amy had bought and the top button was opened. She froze.

"Sandra are you okay? You look very pale." Her boss asked.

She nodded her head slowly and rushed to the bathroom. She was very shocked that she wore these clothes. She bought the skirt because Amy forced her to. She wasn't planning on wearing it

She buttoned up the shirt and adjusted the skirt to look more decent but to no avail. She heard a knock on the bathroom door followed by her boss's voice. "Sandra please would you um hurry up we have about five minute before we head for the airport."

She splashed water on her pale face and took her handbag and left the restroom, she saw her boss leaving the office.

She followed her boss to his shiny car and they drove off to the airport.

**********††††††††††**********
I am sorry for not updating for a long time now, I have been very busy with school work. I am sorry if there are any grammatical errors.
Thank you all for being patient and hope you enjoyed this chapter.