Chapter Twelve

Sandra was very exhausted. Amy and Sandra have been shopping almost the whole day. Sandra hated shopping.

She had to go because Amy told her if she wanted to get noticed by her boss she needed clothes that showed off her curves. She didn't know how she agreed to all this but she must admit her friend had her way with words.

Amy had always complained that Sandra loved hiding her perfect curves under baggy clothes. Amy told her it was time to show them off.

"Don't you think this skirt is to tight around my butt area." Sandra complained to Amy when she came out from the dressing room.

"No I think it is perfect. In fact you are wearing these on Monday and I am very serious." Sandra rolled are eyes knowing she could not disagree with her.

Sandra wore a few other clothes for Amy approval.

When it was 6:00pm Sandra was ready to go home.

"I am really exhausted can we leave." Sandra said looking at Amy with pleading eyes.

"Okay but first I have to pay for the clothes and shoes." Amy said heading to the sales girl behind the counter.

"Don't you think all these are too much for you to pay for. At least let me pay for half of it."

"Just see the clothes and shoes as a gift from me, congratulating you on your new job." Amy said giving the clothes and shoes to the girl behind the counter.

She packed the clothes and shoes into various bags and gave it to Amy smiling. Amy paid her and they left.

The clothes and shoes filled six huge bags. Sandra helped Amy to carry it to her car. Amy opened the trunk of the car while Sandra put all the bags into it.

Amy sat on the driver's seat while Sandra sat on the passenger seat.

Amy started the engine and drove off.

*********†††††††††††††**********
What do you think about Amy idea. Do you think her idea will work? Leave your comments and vote.