Chapter Six

Mrs Abgail opened the door to Mr Daniels office.

Sandra saw a man wearing a black suit and tie looking at some paper on his desk.

"Mr Daniels I would like you to meet Miss David." Mrs Abgail said to her boss smiling.

He looked up from what he was doing. Sandra jaw almost dropped.

Right in front of her was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

His dark hair was perfectly gelled. He had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. He was tall, slim and had muscles in the right places.

He stood up from his seat and came towards her. He brought forth his hand for he to shake.

Nervously she shook his hand. She felt an electrical jolt and withdraw her hand almost immediately.

She greeted him politely.

He asked for her credentials and she gave it to him.

He went through it, asked her some few questions about her work history.

He told her she was qualified to be his secretary and she also had to learn more from Mrs Abgail.

She thanked him for accepting her.

Sandra left Mr Dianels office. Mrs Abgail showed her around the office introducing her to other employees.

Everyone welcomed her warmly.

When it was 5:00pm she headed home.

**********††††††††††************
If you like this book don't forget to vote and leave your comments.
The next chapter is when Sandra starts working in the office. Will she be able to keep her eyes off him? Read and find out.