Chapter Three

Sandra smiled when she saw Mrs Abgail walk into the shop. Mrs Abgail was a very regular customer in the shop. She is a very nice and cheerful woman. She always make Sandra smile, one of Sandra favorite customer and always left her with heavy tips.

"hey dear, how are you doing?" Mrs Abgail asked as she approach the counter.

"I am good. How are you doing today ma?"

"You don't look happy. What is the problem dear?" Mrs Abgail said.

Sandra hesitated before replying. "It's just that I am in need of a job that pays well. Payment of My house rent is almost due." She said with a sad look on her face.

Mrs Abgail taught for a while before replying. "I would soon resign from my job. I could tell my boss to employ you. I remember you telling me you studied business administration in college."

"You don't have to worry about me, Mrs Abgail." She smiled at Mrs Abgail caring attitude.

"I can see you really need a job and I just offered you a good job that pays well."

"I know I really need a job, it's just that I know very little about computers."

"You need not to worry. I still have some weeks to stay so you could learn some things from me."

"Mrs Abgail I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Sweetheart, you know I see you as one who is my daughter. I would love to share my knowledge with a darling like you."

"Thank you. You are very kind." Sandra said blushing.

"Does that mean you will take my offer."

"I don't have any other option...you sure your boss won't complain?"

"No he won't he is a nice man. I promised him I will look for a good replacement."

"Yes I accept the job. Thank you very much Mrs Abgail. You are truly a God sent Angel." She said with tears clouding her eyes. She was very grateful.

"You don't need to flatter me." Mrs Abgail said with a huge grin on her face. My dear I think you deserve the job. So I will be seeing you tomorrow. When you get to Max Daniels international corporation, call me."

"Thanks. See you tomorrow." She said excitedly.

Mrs Abgail collected her cup of coffee and waved at her as she left.

***********†††††††††††**********
I would love for you to vote and hear your comments. I love you guys.